BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4243444546 3094>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 2:18pm
i feel like Wise should just stop making those damn onion rings.  pretty much every other brand makes them better anyway.  Ermm just stop already cuz im sick of getting duped.
Sponsored Links

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

times like this is where being a trophy wife/STHM is sounding good.. 
more power to you, cause it couldn't be me.  while i know (wo)men genuinely enjoy being sahps, i would feel like my soul is slowly dying. my career genuinely is so much of my self identity and it would feel as though i were lying to myself otherwise. the sahps i see, their kids become their lives. like their kids are all they talk about and all their friends are sahps so they talk about their kids too.  

trophy wife? besides not having the looks to do so, i don't want to seem like a joke. if that makes sense. although, i'm probably putting way too much thought into it.  
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 2:57pm
uggggghhhhhh that traffic i just endured made me wanna slap some faces...
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 3:37pm
cherry, i dont feel like i have plenty of time to figure it out. i feel old and i am behind... you already have your degree right? i should too. 
plus i like to always have a plan.. i dont like to not know what im doing. 

Neka, idk how i really feel about it.. like ive always said that even if my husband is rich.. id still want my own career and to work.. But at the same time.. idk.. id want to be able to spend lots of time with my kids and also have my own life.. that doesnt seem very possible unless i just work for a few hours. 
i think i could be a SAHM and still have my own social life.. but i still would at least want a BA under my belt.. id need to have SOMEthing to fall back on.. just in case 

sheittt, i dont think theres anything wrong with being a trophy wife if youre smart. a smart person will use that mans money to get her own money.. i would definitely start up a little business or learn about investing/stocks or something..  
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 3:40pm
wait.. does a trophy wife mean that i am solely using him for his money? and like i dont really like/love him? so like we wouldnt have kids..? 

whats the difference between wanting to marry someone wealthy then becoming a SAHM.. and a trophy wife? 
i know that youre supposed to be attractive as a trophy wife.. but aside from that. 

Edited by coconess - Aug 30 2013 at 3:42pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 3:45pm

sheittt, i dont think theres anything wrong with being a trophy wife if youre smart.a smart person will use that mans money to get her own money..
oh i fully agree, it's just that the two rarely go hand in hand and there seems a lack of respect on a level. if a woman is fortunate enough to make it to trophy status, has a plan to save/invest and doesn't do the typical live in the moment thing-- i have respect for her and ain't the least bit mad. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 3:57pm

wait.. 
 i would imagine he's using you for your looks/body. that's really your only job-- be a symbol of a win. you could be a gold digger, play the game, and use him solely for money in return though. liking/loving him is up to you, but realize that if you have kids, he may not want so much responsibility or your post kid body. 

i see the sahm as wanting to be a mom first and foremost, so marrying/picking a well off man secures her ability to fully dedicate time to do so because her kids are provided for. 

whereas a trophy wife is specifically picked for her looks/body. bonus if she plays the game to and is a gold digger.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 4:10pm
Whatever you do just make sure you get your education and/or trade first.Stern Smile

I'm use to military (not rich lol) sahms so I am very biased against the idea.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 4:20pm
interesting... 

neither sound that bad to me (if thats what i wanted) as long as there is respect for both.. i can agree with cherry about settling.. 

as a SAHw/m.. respect me enough to not expect ish like dinner being ready, clean house, etc.. a big fear of mines is having a husband who was on some, 'well you stay at home all day so i expect blah blah blah when i get home' 

as a trophy wife.. id still need there to be respect.. not some, 'dont speak til spoken to, youre just here to look good bish' - type stuff.. he still would need to really like/love me.

i dont think im a gold digger. 

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 4:28pm
I wish my boss had better workers.

I have a feeling this bish here right now is gonna say she doesn't wanna stay til close. I'm not staying an extra two hours for her. I already have to work tomorrow when it was suppose to be my weekend off.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4243444546 3094>
  Share Topic