Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4647484950 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 1:00pm
im about to take a few career assessment type quizzes.. 
that will help me decide 
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

even though id like to become a doctor.. im starting to feel its not the best career for me. 

he was just telling me that he really sees me somewhere in business.. some type of manager.. ppl always tell me that.. im hella bossy. i have always felt like that too.. but i just chose the doctor path because it seems like more secure/stable money and its more interesting to me.. but i have always wanted to dabble in business. I feel like i wouldnt bullsh*t as much either..  

i need to find something in business that really interests me. 

he also said that he can hella see me as a doctor though.. 
sigh.. idk what to do with my life. i hateeeeeeeee this.. i have always had a plan and a goal.. i cant not have a plan.. i cant not know what im going to do.. psychology and/or psychiatry has been the plan since like forever.. 
Disapprove
sounds like youd make a good surgeon/cardiologist instead
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 2:02pm
i would looove to be a surgeon! that would be in a tie between psychiatry.. but i dont think its realistic for me because of my poor eyesight 

i always wanna get the dead animals on the side of the road and cut them open to look all inside.. 
i got to cut into a cadaver before and it was the highlight of my month. looking at the insides is so cool.. 

but my studiousness make feel like all them years of schooling (to become a doctor) is not realistic for me.. Disapprove
idk what to do with my life. 
times like this is where being a trophy wife/STHM is sounding good.. 
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 2:14pm

i would looove to be a surgeon! that would be in a tie between psychiatry.. but i dont think its realistic for me because of my poor eyesight 

i always wanna get the dead animals on the side of the road and cut them open to look all inside.. 
i got to cut into a cadaver before and it was the highlight of my month. looking at the insides is so cool.. 

but my studiousness make feel like all them years of schooling (to become a doctor) is not realistic for me.. Disapprove
idk what to do with my life. 
no! there's nothing wrong with being a SAHM but like any other job, it's not something you should just settle for.

and trophy wife? come on cokes you know you're better than that!Embarrassed LOL

it's okay not to have things fully figured out, I know I don't but we're young and there's still plenty of time to decide what route to take so don't stress it.Smile
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 2:18pm
i feel like Wise should just stop making those damn onion rings.  pretty much every other brand makes them better anyway.  Ermm just stop already cuz im sick of getting duped.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 2:30pm

more power to you, cause it couldn't be me.  while i know (wo)men genuinely enjoy being sahps, i would feel like my soul is slowly dying. my career genuinely is so much of my self identity and it would feel as though i were lying to myself otherwise. the sahps i see, their kids become their lives. like their kids are all they talk about and all their friends are sahps so they talk about their kids too.  

trophy wife? besides not having the looks to do so, i don't want to seem like a joke. if that makes sense. although, i'm probably putting way too much thought into it.  
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 2:57pm
uggggghhhhhh that traffic i just endured made me wanna slap some faces...
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 3:37pm
cherry, i dont feel like i have plenty of time to figure it out. i feel old and i am behind... you already have your degree right? i should too. 
plus i like to always have a plan.. i dont like to not know what im doing. 

Neka, idk how i really feel about it.. like ive always said that even if my husband is rich.. id still want my own career and to work.. But at the same time.. idk.. id want to be able to spend lots of time with my kids and also have my own life.. that doesnt seem very possible unless i just work for a few hours. 
i think i could be a SAHM and still have my own social life.. but i still would at least want a BA under my belt.. id need to have SOMEthing to fall back on.. just in case 

sheittt, i dont think theres anything wrong with being a trophy wife if youre smart. a smart person will use that mans money to get her own money.. i would definitely start up a little business or learn about investing/stocks or something..  
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 3:40pm
wait.. does a trophy wife mean that i am solely using him for his money? and like i dont really like/love him? so like we wouldnt have kids..? 

whats the difference between wanting to marry someone wealthy then becoming a SAHM.. and a trophy wife? 
i know that youre supposed to be attractive as a trophy wife.. but aside from that. 

Edited by coconess - Aug 30 2013 at 3:42pm
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 3:45pm

sheittt, i dont think theres anything wrong with being a trophy wife if youre smart.a smart person will use that mans money to get her own money..
oh i fully agree, it's just that the two rarely go hand in hand and there seems a lack of respect on a level. if a woman is fortunate enough to make it to trophy status, has a plan to save/invest and doesn't do the typical live in the moment thing-- i have respect for her and ain't the least bit mad. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4647484950 3279>