Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 1:28pm
you know? you're not the 1st to say that-- that sf < sn. 

i'm not aware of the previous screen name, but it's very vaguely familiar. wow at this being the more mature version though. anyway, sn is intriguing in her pov and has salient points. delivery and concept of just agreeing to disagree needs work. how riled up does one have to be? why so often? 

and really? i want bunny back. imma send another letter. a boycott interests me on a level-- if only to see what, if anything, changes.
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 1:39pm
Meh.
I found my venue!! Well I narrowed it down to two.......Im so excited.......
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 1:43pm
really...? i dont know how you couldnt remember starflower.. 
she was like me, always arguing.. always having to respond.. not stopping when she should.. etc.. but a little worse/hot headed.. i dont really be on that personal attack/low blow ish and i dont get mad. 

when Sweetnov came around.. for once she would just ignore comments and keep it moving.. i am working on that.. 
but yea she was like a completely different person.. i didnt believe it was SF at first. 

i sent mod5 another pm months back.. she didnt respond to the 2nd one. i am sure bunny and many others have pm'd her too about bunny being reinstated.. she ignores... she has her favorites and she does what she wants. 
they can give away hair and go to all these hair shows but cant fix simple bugs smh.. 
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 1:50pm
she said 9 times out of 10 if a girl gets raped it's partly her fault.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 2:00pm
[ak] guuuuuuuuuurl [/ak] i'd be lying if i said i did. the name sounds familiar, but i'm probably just linking "starflower" to "stargazer". the latter poster and myself talked pretty frequently. similar to you coco. i've only paid attention because we've interacted enough. otherwise, i don't "know" you or i will just ignore a person. 

it's why i find the perpetual chip and being miffed to the point of coming at people kinda foreign. i'm just not paying that much attention. like you have to (obviously) be on joe level for me to say yeah, your presence genuinely disgusts me.  

idk what's up with the bunny ban. that's lame and i hope mod 5 reconsiders soon.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

i think i have perfected my twist out.  yassss!
help a sista-- pm me some regis and tips. thank you in advance.
me too tc!Embarrassed I've all but given up on twist outs, hmph..Disapprove
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

morning all! Embarrassed

afro, elaborate por favor...I'm inclined to say I agree though but still

coco, I love 90s r&b too!!

yo.

Just too many people claiming Africa without actually being african
I knew this dude from school once (he's whiteErmm) who was half south african (his mum was whiteErmm) and he was sooo obsessed, going on about how african he is..LOLErmm...stfu

eta: anywhoo I really needed that nap..

Edited by CherryBlossom - Aug 28 2013 at 2:09pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 2:34pm
mhm i get it.. 
i dont notice or pay attention to lots of ppl who post on here regularly either unless they have a stand-outish personality or somethin.. she was always getting into it.. especially with samone (i think) so yea she was really noticeable.  

anywho i really need to get going.. i have a lot to do today. 
i am going to be upset if i go to these 3 diff indian places and none of them have jamila henna.. 
idk about trying a diff brand that they may have.. i need to order some.. but i need some now too. 

el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 2:44pm
this is my day 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 3:04pm
my throat is feeling better after that alcohol last night (worked better than anything i think..) but i still cant open my mouth wider than like an inch max.. smh. what if i really really needed to open my mouth wide? 

speaking of the nasty/odd things that im thinking.. i just googled some things (if the bacteria in my mouth gets into the guys lil hole, can he catch it?).. but that lead me to somethin else.. i didnt know it was possible to get oral gonorrhea.. the symptoms are like identical to strep.. lymphs and all..
im laughing cus i would be freaking out right now if i would have sucked his dick. 
gosh though man.. do most people make the person go get tested before giving head? there are too many things to catch Disapprove i was planning on sucking it next time.. idk now.... 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 3279>
  Share Topic