IndianHair.net
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 27492750275127522753 3094>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 12:44pm
Well damn at all of us

You could almost hear the needle scratch reading that post though.
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 12:45pm
diane come back here just because you've missed the last page dont mean we'll forget
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 12:49pm
I'm supposed to be leaving the house at 1. I haven't had a shower, clothes together or tackled my head. And my kid needs a shower, clothes ironed and bag packed to go over his TT's house. Lawd. . .I'm lazy.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 12:54pm
Fuggggg all y'all!!!!!!! i went to wash the plates. Negroes snatching yardie cards now, SMMFH i have in plain view right now 1) a bottle of savlon 2) a machete 3) a flask of white rum and 4) a bar of blue soap, 5) some Walkerswood Jerk Seasoning You cant get no yardie-r than that oh and 6) three different cell phonesStern Smile
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 12:55pm
So did yall knkw we can type bish now and not make the ban'd?! Umm hummm
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 12:56pm
Still

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Fuggggg all y'all!!!!!!! i went to wash the plates. Negroes snatching yardie cards now, SMMFH i have in plain view right now 1) a bottle of savlon 2) a machete 3) a flask of white rum and 4) a bar of blue soap, 5) some Walkerswood Jerk Seasoning You cant get no yardie-r than that oh and 6) three different cell phonesStern Smile
oh ok. just sayin. Stern Smile cause i was worried about youLOL
Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

So did yall knkw we can type bish now and not make the ban'd?! Umm hummm
ok i've wondered about this. i've never recalled having a problem typing bitch. 

is that not allowed? cause i've been doing that. apologies everyone? 
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 12:58pm
bitch bitch i dont like that bitch i dont see her.

I hate curry man UGHHH then they want to have it at every nine-night/repass one pound of goat for 120 ppl curry soup and rice is what that is.

Oh and i have a HUGE scar on my upper arm from that injection they give babies that how you KNow im yard born and grown.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 12:59pm
Lol

You talmbout the bcg scar?

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

LOLyep..like

[(35)] gyyyaaaaal [/(35)] LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon