BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 27112712271327142715 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 5:13pm
Hello sis and Ashley. I'm doing good. How are you two pretty ladies doing?
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 5:14pm
i feel better.. the pain isn't completely gone though. 

watching the carlina white story… 
some people are so crazy.. stealing a baby is crazier to me than many other things.. 

Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

hello sir
hi everybody

hi dr nick
LOLYou got my joke. afternoon, wife. Are you feeling better?Smile
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 5:16pm
You guys ever read a old thread you posted in and thought " was I on drugs"? Confused,  I should have been banned from the weave section long ago.

Cry
With all the Section 8 behavior and foolery I am happy to know that 85% of the people in the weave section work in corporate america.Wink

DeadDeadDead
I am under the impression that unless it is 1 or natural 2 then you are a ghetto hot mess with no real job or no real future because you can't possibly have a real income with streaks in your head.Colored hair is only acceptable for Rhianna, teenagers and artsy folks living in Soho before they grow up quit selling art and get with a real job.Shocked

Anyone else is a hood rat trying too hard and it should be not over one shade lighter than what you were born with.Wink

One girl went as far to say the curtains should match the drapes Shocked if you get my drift. The thing is I barely have drapes and I have been known to experiment with my carpet strip. It was bright blue before and you have not lived til you have someone come in for a landing with glow in the dark body paint but I digress.

And God forbid you wear lashes, and get a lil wild and put something on your lips besides chapstick. You might as well get Groupie Love stamped on your titays and wait for the Lil Wayne Tour bus to pull up in your city.Ouch 

Edited by Princess Grace - Feb 16 2014 at 5:20pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 5:18pm
quite a few times gracey 
/hey 
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 5:19pm
Who is dr nick

I'm doing swell. Trying to gather the energy to shower and do my hair before my line up of shows comes on at 8
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

You guys ever read a old thread you posted in and thought " was I on drugs"? Confused,  I should have been banned from the weave section long ago.

I was just thinking that this morning.

I had some strange threads when I first discovered ttt
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 5:20pm
no im still having a hard time breathing. but ive been using my old inhaler and its helping some. not sure why i havent gone to the doc yet. :(
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 5:22pm
I was reading some of my old comments in the weave section, smh. I was honestly trying to remeber if I was a weed head back then cause what I was saying was wrong as hell.
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 5:25pm
The Simpsons, Ashley. You are better than this.SleepyIt's swell that you are doing swell. good luck with the show!

Ice, get your ass to the doctor. You have me over here worried.Cry

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 27112712271327142715 3279>