BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 26772678267926802681 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 1:29am
LB get the liquid p73 wild Mediterranean oil of oregano… or if you can't deal with liquid get the pills but it needs to be p73 and it will go away! 

and yea i blame these ppl in my house for me getting sick… i was good through like 4 sicknesses then the one night i drank something out of 1 specific room…. I'm sick. 

and i dont get normal sick i get strep type sick… friggin bullshiit. 
i wanna just go get some more alcohol so ill just go to sleep.. i dont have a life but i dont have time for this bullshiit….. 

got me fcked up. I'm upset… i eat to healthy for this bullshiit. 
Sponsored Links

missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 1:30am
too much notes for psych to keep up
plan b & c

*gets the reverend*
and highlight every bold word on here and hope i can look through it in time & finish the test 

will continue this sh*t tomorrow smh

Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 1:30am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Oooh nice. Then I just thought of you in a ridiculous amount of clothing under there. *giggle*

Bummer. There's gotta be something you can get out and do.
LOLI do have jeans on.EmbarrassedThat reminds me, I was just thinking about how I always think of you wearing layers and layers of clothes.LOL

Meh, I'm winding down. Still boring though.Sleepy
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 1:31am
*shrug* Same old.

However, people were wonderful. MK's valentine was very lovely and thoughtful, my friendtor made chocolate covered strawberries and my mom got me carrot cake.

You? Go well?
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 1:32am
Hey missunfoolish.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 1:32am
Coco yeah I cant even try the liquid LOL. ew. I busted a capsule open before to put on a bump on my face and I smelled like pizza.. which was uncomfortable when there is not food around.

Im gonna be so busy tomorrow, but I'll try to find some.. its at vitamin shoppe?

I have Puritans pride premium 1500 mg
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 1:35am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

*shrug* Same old.

However, people were wonderful. MK's valentine was very lovely and thoughtful, my friendtor made chocolate covered strawberries and my mom got me carrot cake.

You? Go well?
Today was no different from any other day here.Sleepy

I'm glad that you had a good Valentine's Day though.SmileI love chocolate covered strawberries and (obviously) carrot cake.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 1:35am
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

That reminds me, I was just thinking about how I always think of you wearing layers and layers of clothes.LOL

Meh, I'm winding down. Still boring though.Sleepy
Jeans though? *shudders* Slip into something comfortable.

Layered? Me? Winter wise, oh mos def.

Home/sleep? Nah. I run hot when sleeping, so I go minimal.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 1:37am
if you google.. it'll explain the difference between p73 wild.. and other oil of oreganos.. but the one you have might do the job.. especially if its not a bad cold… (i do liquid though.. its really not bad if you chase it)

Edited by coconess - Feb 15 2014 at 1:38am
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 1:39am
Needs to flap
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 26772678267926802681 3279>