Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 26722673267426752676 3094>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 5:34pm
no.
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 5:35pm
i took my shoes off of ebay long ago.. 
i forgot they were still on bonanza. i got this guy trying to get a pair for his wife (mentioned that in the first message).. i told him i couldn't accept that offer and he was like, 'i would really like to get these for my wife but I'm on a budget, plz work with me' 

am i supposed to be like, awwww.. well in that case, sure. ill take like half of what they're worth.. i already have them listed for like 40% off 
Confused

this is the 3rd man I've had trying his hardest to pay less when its already a very good deal. trying to get points for being sweet.. they reiterate that 'their for my gf/wife' cute, but idc sir.  

i dont wanna sell them anymore. well maybe 1 pair just cus i dont care to have 2 of that style.. but probably not the ones he wants.. and not for that price. 
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

no.
Then what are you waiting for?
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 5:54pm
i dont know. Confused i just dont like going to the doctor i guess.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i took my shoes off of ebay long ago.. 
i forgot they were still on bonanza. i got this guy trying to get a pair for his wife (mentioned that in the first message).. i told him i couldn't accept that offer and he was like, 'i would really like to get these for my wife but I'm on a budget, plz work with me' 

am i supposed to be like, awwww.. well in that case, sure. ill take like half of what they're worth.. i already have them listed for like 40% off 
Confused

this is the 3rd man I've had trying his hardest to pay less when its already a very good deal. trying to get points for being sweet.. they reiterate that 'their for my gf/wife' cute, but idc sir.  

i dont wanna sell them anymore. well maybe 1 pair just cus i dont care to have 2 of that style.. but probably not the ones he wants.. and not for that price. 

Fyi - That is a legal scam/bs tactic that people do on all auction websites. The tell you that their wife reallyyyy wants it and they plead for a lower price then they buy the item from you for below market rate and resell it under their other acct. Pretty much the same as when people post hair in the M2M section then start getting msgs from 'college students' that 'need' lol hair and their parents cant afford to buy it for them and they're depressed and want you to pleaseee sell it to them for 75% offLOL
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

i dont know. Confused i just dont like going to the doctor i guess.
Not too many people do but that's not the point.LOLOk, I'll quit bugging you but at least have going to the doctors in the back of your mind.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

'college students' that 'need' lol hair and their parents cant afford to buy it for them and they're depressed and want you to pleaseee sell it to them for 75% offLOL

I never understood how anyone could "need" hair to the point of asking for subsidized or free weave or wigs. There was a post in one section (no shade to this poster) where someone asked for a "donation" of a flw due to her dire financial situation. I was like ohhhhh shyt in anticipation of the responses. But people were actually receptive to it.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 6:03pm
I was supposed to go running with my "ex" today but I dodged him for a semi made up reason. I think he is mad cuz he won't answer my calls. I semi feel bad. I keep doing this.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 6:08pm
oh really NJ? 
that makes sense.. this one guy was TOO pressed.. we went back and forth and he was calling me all types of stuff and reporting me for nothing to try to get my listing removed.. 
smh 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 6:11pm
they're talking about ambien on dr. oz.. this lady ended up in jail.. 
they're showing how one portion of the brain is cut off but the other is still active and talking about how they dont remember things they did.. 

my gram called me to be like, see.. i told you.. they're saying its dangerous 

Ermm
worry about me when i wanna snort lines of cocaine‚Ķ leave me alone about going to sleep. 

they just said its safe.. but you need to stay in bed and not go wander.. I'm gonna go see i told you her 

Edited by coconess - Feb 20 2014 at 6:14pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 26722673267426752676 3094>