Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 25972598259926002601 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 12:27am
Ok.
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 12:38am
welp guess its game time. i'll be back later i guess.
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 12:41am
See you in 30 minutes.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 1:14am
I felt sorry for this girl working/volunteering at the students office at college today. She had a lot of makeup on, and she not only shaves her mustache, but she shaves her chin. A lot of women have hairy problems, but this girl is SHAVING like a man, so even though she tried to cover up with makeup, the stubble on her chin was visible and I pitied her.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 1:16am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

but I can't help if I read a post before I look at the screen name sometimes
ugh, tell me about it. that's happened to me a few times-- all on my phone. 

immediate regret.

that's usually when it happens to me

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 1:20am
And yesterday I felt sorry for this black lady in her 40's-early 50's in my Spanish 2 class. She clearly does not know Spanish (I wonder how she passed the first one), and she was dressed so simply, her hair so unkempt, I wondered why she was in college. Not that just people well dressed should go to school, but it looked like she had just left work, was taking any class available just to finish all her requirements and achieve whatever she wants. I am afraid some older people buy the dream that going back to school will help them with a job or to move up at their job, but they forget that there's much more than a diploma such as social skills, leadership skills, and networking is important too.

I want to sit next to her tomorrow to learn more about her. When it was her turn to read something for the class (in English though) her voice was so clear, so strong, that I wondered how that strong and confident voice was trapped inside that fragile body. I mean, fragile in my mind, because I was wondering if she was just hoping for something by going back to college or if she really has an opportunity waiting for her once she finishes.

Well, truth is, opportunities don't wait for us, we gotta find them, I guess.
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 1:37am
Is that your hair, sexyandfamous?
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 1:43am
that hair looks lovely. i was lookin at a wig just like that yesterday...except it was purple. i luv it.
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 1:47am
Did you cut your hair?
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 1:49am
Did you eat dinner?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 25972598259926002601 3279>