Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 24592460246124622463 3094>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 4:30pm
Because most of y'all are on my good side

But don't let the innocent face fool ya

Edited by HeyBeautiful18 - Feb 13 2014 at 4:31pm
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 4:33pm
that guy that has the crash course on yt is doing crash course lit pt2 and i read all the books on his list except the first one which is The Odyssey.  for some reason i always bypass that book for fear of suckage.  does it suck?  im pretty does but ive been wrong before...many times b4.  i just checked out the reviews on amazon and theyre mostly favorable but i smell lies.  i just have this feeling that this is going suck worst than anything thats ever sucked in history of suckation.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 4:33pm
Being quiet isn't a bad thing. Its okay to be selectively social

You're not obligated to be everyones best friend
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Amen.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 4:39pm
yeah I'm not necessarily saying its bad. But it does me in certain situations. I think i like being quiet, i just have to learn how to use it for my advantage.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 4:42pm
yeah, i just read the first page and that type of writing makes me nauseous.  i'll try an find the audiobook and see if i fare better with that.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

does it suck?
depends. how into epic poems do you think you might/would be? while i wasn't overly into the subject matter, i don't think the odyssey sucked. however, i prefer beowulf for my epic poem needs. LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 4:45pm
I use to be super super quiet.

I've definitely became a little more outgoing in the last few years.

I'm not exactly where I want to be just yet but I like to say I'm a work in progress

As much as I complain about my job, I think its definitely helped me come out my my shell. I started there at 18...afraid to work out front and stayed in the kitchen washing dishes not talking to anyone.

Now here I am 5 years later..taking charges and deligating tasks..getting into confrontations with old ladies...talking (and flirting ) with customers, calling out orders and running the register etc. I've come a long way.

Very proud of myself
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

this, really. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

being a black woman and quiet does come with issues lol
in relationships, workplace, life... LOL 

i don't see myself as particularly quiet, but i'm ok with silence. but i guess because i'm a talkative type, people tend to immediately interpret my silence as anger/irritation/hatred... LOL

which isn't necessarily accurate. sometimes i genuinely have nothing to say or lack the desire to say it. 

"don't like you" silence is a whole other ballpark. if you were there, you'd know. trust me. LOL

Edited by nekamarie83 - Feb 13 2014 at 4:55pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 24592460246124622463 3094>