BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16631664166516661667 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 11:23pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Sorry HB i was mad excited abt Tessanne win. Look here the only reason i come to this place is to snort dark chocolate m and ms up my nose. The only reason. I dont know WHY Jamaica cant get Dark chocolate m&ms all now. Mi vex

Mixer you crazy as well. Do they still have the rice krispies one? In the blue bag? Ive never had the peanut butter version.

BRja Jamaica opened its first candy store last week. Scoop up, weigh and pay for all sort of candy to backside. Mix up ice cream and toppings like coldstone creamery over here so. We fancy!!!!!!!!!!

You're crazy for never having the peanut butter version.Tongue
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 11:48pm
i do not care enough to go back and forth about that woman or even really explain..
i think its kinda unfair.. period. 
neither of y'all need to get your panties in a bunch over my opinion. i am not the creator of the voice so what i think won't hurt y'all. 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 11:56pm
I'm annoyed i told this guy friend that id pick him up from bart.. so i can't really get hella comfortable. 

he said it would be around 11.. which is in an hour. hopefully it won't be later.. but he went to a dinner party so who knows 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 12:04am
btw.. out of those 3 left i was rooting for tesssane. 
but i always kinda knew she'd win. her fan base is just not comparable to the others  
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 12:17am
Cokes Im not here to argue hunthe eye poke was all in jest. I dont see how her win is unfair because a small Caribbean nation is behind her but hey. She's a WOC up against an itty bitty white girl, an islander not American (xenophobia is real), hell she Chinese Jamaican, she from a developed country some will say third world plus the majority of her country folk cant vote for her (actually barred from doing so, cant afford to download her songs, dont have CCs, wont use their CCs online) Again we dont have a CC economy like that or even the internet penetration I would like to see but hey your opinion is yours. 

ETA She couldnt win without the American vote

My panties not in a bunch at all. They sitting properly over my bum. Hold onto this rum and coke and let's dance.

Mixer we just dont have the peanut butter (or dark chocolate) version where I live. We only have one type of oreos too maybe back in the day we had double stuffed.

Edited by Diane (35) - Dec 18 2013 at 12:18am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 12:34am
i know she couldn't win without america.. but she had a huge fan base like no one else's.. from a country outside of the US..(in addition to ppl in the US)

its like how ppl sometimes root for someone from where they're from.. they show it on all these contests.. ppl from their city go extra hard for them and they get key's to the city and stuff.. she just happened to be from a different country. 
but yea like i said i don't wanna really discuss this. it is what it is and i would have preferred her over the other two.  

i know your panties weren't that bunched.. just a little.. suga's seemed knotted though. 

Edited by coconess - Dec 18 2013 at 12:38am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 12:46am
Cokes you said she had a whole country behind her. Thats what I was going off. Numbers wise Jamaican and all the Cbn nations plus the diaspora and i'll go add in third generation xyz island americans canadians, brits still dont add up to the US population. Not close. we just didnt have that voting power plus as you say she was your candidate for the title so whatever. The little girl had America white America the teenage girl vote. Plus these shows dont necessarily make the best singer win.

Honestly I cant speak on the other chicks fan base cause as i said i wasn't following the show the entire season. Or checking out social media and entertainment blogs etc

I think a better argument would fall around the Its cool to be Jamaican again, this is a cyclical thing (sean Paul elaphant man Def Jamaica in the early 2000s, Shabba and Patra shine head in the '90s) but its been cool since 2008 Beijing Olympics and last year's Olympics cement it again. As well as she rode this Jamaican thing hard or well shes had experience before. 

Didnt i hand you a drink. Lets drop it. Whats on your Christmas wish list?

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 12:58am
honestly i don't have anything on my christmas list for once. 

you? 
i wish i had a drink 

Edited by coconess - Dec 18 2013 at 12:58am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 1:05am
You know i dont have one but i'll take a smartphone if you say my phone you'd laugh me to scorn. I told my sister to get me some supplement soap and stuff from the Skin care thread. But Im not fussy at all and I dont expect anything from anyone.

Cokes i gave you some rum earlier. Or you need wine? ow was your test the other day? 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 1:12am
id drink anything tbh lol. when i leave out to pick up my friend i might stop by the store.. i was trying not to drink for a minute though.. its making my skin ugly  

my test the other day sucked. 
my test tonight though wasnt bad 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures