BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15871588158915901591 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 11:05pm
Heh mixups. Good luck on your finals cocoey and Rose.

moody sounds as country as niecy...
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 11:13pm
thanks

i got a small cup of coffee.. i think it helped a little.. even if not i need my mind to think it helped.. ill take a placebo effect or whatever i need to get me though at least half of the night. 

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 11:14pm
So text book companies are THAT damn cheap that they sendin' people "special binder ready versions" of their books without bindings on them? I don't want no loose leaf text book for me to lose the pages and not be able to sell the book for money back.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 11:14pm
thanks mix!
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 11:15pm
Anybody else's instagram super quiet now that we have direct?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 11:37pm
my grams sis is really not bad at all… i like her now. 
we just got off to a bad start cus of ppl sayin anything.. 

i just gave her this calvin klein bag that i came up on a few months ago.. id never ever use it and its just been sitting there with the tags on it.. she likes it.. early christmas gift. 
now remember me when i wanna come to nyc for a few days ma'am  

she'll come in handy cus i hate the thought of traveling literally across the country for just a few days… but a decent hotel for like a week would be pricey.. and i plan on hitting up the outlets out there.. as well as some major clubs/restaurants. 
with her i can do 4 days at her place.. and 3 in a hotel. She has a big house.. but id want my time in a hotel too i can't deal with bein in other ppls space too long.  

idk when that'll be though cus I'm type broke. 

Edited by coconess - Dec 12 2013 at 11:42pm
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 11:43pm
I remember the most useless pieces of information
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 11:50pm
Tomorrow I'm cleaning the inside of my car and checking the fluid levels. My baby deserves better than what I've been giving her lol.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 11:53pm
i need to just go on ahead and sell a pair of my heels.. its like why not..? they're just sitting there.. 

i still have 3 that I've never worn.. but i can't deal with them low ball offers on ebay.

plz get your life and stop offering half or less of retail for a pair of new shoes. and then ebay charges an arm and a leg in fees.. the last pair i sold they charged me 85! i tried bonanza which has lower fees but it doesnt have much traffic.. 
too bad i can't sell them on here.. 
maybe ill try craigslist.. and just make sure i bring man power with me. they seemed cheap too though 
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 11:55pm
Why were you charged 85? That's some BS

Have you tried consigment a shop?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures