Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts: The "Points" Edition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10801081108210831084 1092>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 33 Votes, Average 4.09  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by Miss SDY Miss SDY wrote:

Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

Hug would you like to share a story about your mom? will it make you feel better to talk about her? lol i dont have good ones. my mom gets on my nerves.

noooooo dont cry talk. tell me about the time she got on your nerves. those are always good fun stories.Confused just dont cry.
Sponsored Links

Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 3:14pm
fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 3:40pm
^ I love that
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 9:07pm
Welp, I thought I handled this day better than I thought..

Until I got the call that my little 15 year old cousin shot herself in the head today.. And she just died on the OR table. She was being bullied and had tried to tell her mother than she didnt want to remain in high school in my hometown. Her mom lived in another city. I do not know why her mother took her out of the school in the city she lived in anyway..

She was so beautiful, smart, and had so much to live for.. Lord Why..
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by afrikan gal afrikan gal wrote:

Today is my mom's birthday... I've been crying since the clock struck 12... :'(

don't know the what happened but sorry 

My mother passed in August of this year and this is the first holidays and birthday without her here. I was really close to her.
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 9:18pm

Until I got the call that my little 15 year old cousin shot herself in the head today.. And she just died on the OR table. She was being bullied and had tried to tell her mother than she didnt want to remain in high school in my hometown. Her mom lived in another city. I do not know why her mother took her out of the school in the city she lived in anyway..

OMG im so sorry SDY. Things are so difficult right now. My heart goes out to you.
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 9:20pm
Some chicks need to realize that there's nothing godd about being a side chick.if that nicca has a wife, LEAVE HIS LYING,CHEATING ASS ALONE!!!

I hope you get your ass whipped on World Star
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 9:29pm

i hope this helps:HeartHug

Kjv, Jon 14:1

Let NOT your heart be troubled: ye believe in God believe also in me.

Romans:12:2 Be not conformed to this world, but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect Will of God.

maybe 313 will come by with more scriptures. i will try to find more for you. Confused my memory sucks.

ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 9:33pm

My condolences go out to you
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 3:31pm
i take my psych exam in about a half hr. Pray for me Stern Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style