Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts: The Points Edition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10701071107210731074 1088>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 33 Votes, Average 4.09  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by mommykat mommykat wrote:

Love you, SDY...

Love you too honey!! You just made me cry.. Cry
Sponsored Links

Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

Originally posted by mommykat mommykat wrote:

we Love you, SDY...
Stern SmileSmile

LMAO!! Love you too boo!!! Big smile
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 4:00pm
How do you make turkey in a bag? Thanksgiving turkey in a bag? Wheretheydothatat?
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

How do you make turkey in a bag? Thanksgiving turkey in a bag? Wheretheydothatat?

When you find that out, let me know because I have never heard of that before. Stern Smile
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by Miss SDY Miss SDY wrote:

Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

When you find that out, let me know because I have never heard of that before. Stern Smile

me too...
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 4:39pm
you mean like those roasting bags...where you put the turkey and the veggies and all that...toss it in the oven?

iknowwheretheydothatat lol

ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

you mean like those roasting bags...where you put the turkey and the veggies and all that...toss it in the oven?

iknowwheretheydothatat lol

No veggies, just the turkey. I wish I could've brought my own plate of leftovers for me to eat. I'm going to be eating fast food for the next 2 days bc I don't like anything
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 3:27am

man so my mom forced us to watch that mj special that was on.cause she was suppose to be mj's wife..as shes been sayin since i could understand..and we almost got kicked out the house..cause my daughter kept asking..."is michael jackson a boy or a girl?"

my mom was like...get your stuff im takin you home lmaoooo kids are so funny sometimes.

Edited by Lady ICE - Nov 25 2012 at 3:15am
fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 12:29pm
Smh. $80 for a makeup brush..
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 1:37pm
Foolin' around with that thanksgiving food now I want to cook up some greens, mac n cheese, and baked turkey wings. I ain't got time to be waitin' on Christmas to roll around just to get some good ol' soul food again.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10701071107210731074 1088>
  Share Topic