Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random thoughts (newbie edition)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 34>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 3:48am
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

whenever a woman tell me she can't find her keys i tell her to check the bottom of her purse. i'm right 100% of the time tbh.

LOL true... I thought I lost my telephone and checked all up and down and round the house. Checked my purse once again and there it was. I swear that thing has legs.
Sponsored Links

CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by OhhBella OhhBella wrote:

Meow.

Megan looks stunning in ur aviShocked...
Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 10:10am
somebody make these threads in ttt

http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/61787 - http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/61787

and this one titled "message to superficial black men "    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Vos5-_i0_c - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Vos5-_i0_c

Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 10:12am
I just spent 1 & half to 2 HOURS looking in the sex section for an old post of mine that linked a 2 min PICS that used to excite me.  Don't u know that after many combos & searches thru bhm & google & diff keywords & posters,.......I FINALLY FOUND IT!!
All for naught, the website is now defunct & there are no videos.  I was so disappointed..BUT  I see so many of our old posts & we are such a nasty bunchLOL  many of u goody 2 shoes are freak a leeks.  I was rolling reading some of my old posts & a lot from the ppl who no longer postCry 

Those were the good old days.  smh at whats become of bhm.  We used to be so FUN, we used to get it POPPING!!  now its just meh...Unhappy

Anywho...-------->
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

I just spent 1 & half to 2 HOURS looking in the sex section for an old post of mine that linked a 2 min PICS that used to excite me.  Don't u know that after many combos & searches thru bhm & google & diff keywords & posters,.......I FINALLY FOUND IT!!
All for naught, the website is now defunct & there are no videos.  I was so disappointed..BUT  I see so many of our old posts & we are such a nasty bunchLOL  many of u goody 2 shoes are freak a leeks.  I was rolling reading some of my old posts & a lot from the ppl who no longer postCry 

Those were the good old days.  smh at whats become of bhm.  We used to be so FUN, we used to get it POPPING!!  now its just meh...Unhappy

Anywho...-------->
 All that work for nuttin...lol
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 12:43pm

the trayvon martin trial was a coming out party for a lot of coons.

TheAwakenGod View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TheAwakenGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 2:12pm

Yes, it was. Coons that can get left behind.

Krystal Klear View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krystal Klear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 11:56am
free

Krystal Klear View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krystal Klear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 11:56am
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 12:07pm
Bunny do you come back upstairs tomorrow???
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 34>
  Share Topic