Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random thoughts (newbie edition)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3738394041>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
4BFabulousity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2016 at 2:13pm
So I'm sitting here bored af. I just applied for multiple jobs so I hope I get one. The sooner the better because my manager loves sending me home and it's messing with my $$. In other news I am very glad I have work tomorrow, a reason to leave this house. I'm happy that I graduated but at the same time I miss having something to do other than go to work and then get sent home in 2-3 hrs. Hopefully things pick up and I get more hours next week because this BS is insane.
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2016 at 2:24pm
Well here I am at work, early af. I hope it's busy tonight so I don't get sent home. In good news I might have to go tomorrow when I was originally supposed to be off. A few more hrs for me yay! And if I'm off Sunday good for me because I can go to church. In other news I wish the rest of this tax money would hurry up! I'm ready to buy my much needed summer clothes then pay for my phone for the next few months. The rest is getting saved for these loans.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2016 at 10:43am
Once again I'm early for work. I was supposed to be off today but I got called in so more $ for me. I hope it gets busy.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2016 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by SupremeBeing SupremeBeing wrote:

Originally posted by 4BFabulousity 4BFabulousity wrote:

So I'm sitting here bored af. I just applied for multiple jobs so I hope I get one. The sooner the better because my manager loves sending me home and it's messing with my $$. In other news I am very glad I have work tomorrow, a reason to leave this house. I'm happy that I graduated but at the same time I miss having something to do other than go to work and then get sent home in 2-3 hrs. Hopefully things pick up and I get more hours next week because this BS is insane.

Your manager sends you home because your a loser. You fukk up too many Pizza's...you still at PAPA JOHNS?

I don't work at Papa Johns you douche bag, and he has been sending me home because it's slow. You really need some pu**y for real.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2016 at 1:07pm

Your manager sends you home because your a loser. You fukk up too many Pizza's...you still at PAPA JOHNS?

I don't work at Papa Johns you douche bag, and he has been sending me home because it's slow. You really need some pu**y for real.

4B you gonna keep talking that shyt and make me steal your glasses and run so you can't see! Pizza joints get slow in the winter time alot.

I don't work at a pizza place you looney toon.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2016 at 12:29pm
Well things are getting much better at work being that I got four days this week and five days last week. Yesterday my GM announced that he is moving so he is going to another store Cry. I'm going to miss him because he actually gave me some good training. On another note I wish that they would hurry up and install the milkshake machine already so people can stop asking us about it, also it would bring in a lot of guests hence more tips for me Clap.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2016 at 4:32pm
I'm so bored, I got up and washed the dishes then scrubbed the tub then did some squats then took a shower. Now IDK what to even do with myself. I know this may sound cray but I miss being in school. I'm glad I have work tomorrow something to do with myself I hope it's busy too. Then I work Saturday as well, then church Sunday. I'm glad that at least my job gives me one weekend day off.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2016 at 5:44pm
Well I had an interview today, it went well but it would take a second interview. I wish I would hurry up and get something so I can save up the rest of the money to move. But surprisingly my current job has been giving me more hours so if I don't get it, f it so be it. But I feel like my hours are about to go down the drain because they just hired two new people. Hopefully business starts booming so I can keep saving and do a big first payment to my loans, these bigger paychecks are rather lovely. There is so much I want to do but it's going to take money to do all of those things.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2016 at 6:59pm

Well I had an interview today, it went well but it would take a second interview. I wish I would hurry up and get something so I can save up the rest of the money to move. But surprisingly my current job has been giving me more hours so if I don't get it, f it so be it. But I feel like my hours are about to go down the drain because they just hired two new people. Hopefully business starts booming so I can keep saving and do a big first payment to my loans, these bigger paychecks are rather lovely. There is so much I want to do but it's going to take money to do all of those things.

I didn't get it, so back to job hunting. Hopefully I get something soon because my current job isn't cutting it. Especially since there are about to be 5 managers at my store. I have been looking like crazy since I graduated but still not much luck...at all.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2016 at 12:53pm
I am sitting here because I have another day off. Ever since they hired all of these new people my hours have been sucking nuts which isn't helping my case because I have to start paying my loans this month. I am trying hard to find a job in my field but things are cutthroat. Maybe I will have to move out of the area but at this point I don't have much to lose Cry. Hopefully things get better.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3738394041>
  Share Topic