Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random thoughts (newbie edition)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 40>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
VickkieSecret! View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote VickkieSecret! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Random thoughts (newbie edition)
    Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 8:55pm
Post here < ="http://site.metrics/service/partner.php">

Camik is obsessed with the crack of her ass.She told me and moody to kiss itConfused i wonder how many other ppl she tells to kiss her funky azz daily?shes weird 
Sponsored Links

TheAwakenGod View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheAwakenGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 9:03pm
creepy thread
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote VickkieSecret! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by TheAwakenGod TheAwakenGod wrote:

creepy thread
Its only creepy cause u brought your ol bbq'ed fred flinstone looking ass in here .< ="http://site.metrics/service/partner.php">
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VickkieSecret! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 9:23pm
I wonder what @mswunderlan looks like nakey with no makeup no weave just bare back to africa style i bet she looks a mess and would be shocked if someone saw her like that< ="http://site.metrics/service/partner.php">
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheAwakenGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 9:28pm
So what does your azz looks like trick?
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VickkieSecret! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 8:02am
you call me a trick ?trick!< ="http://site.metrics/service/partner.php">
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheAwakenGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 8:40am
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VickkieSecret! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 8:33am
I will have a good day today and feel better about life.Life has to go on.I cannot and will not stay stuck in the past.All humans are not bad and the world is not an evil place.Its all how you look at things and life is what you make it.You are beautiful confident and strong
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VickkieSecret! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 8:38am
I really want to hear some ol skool down home fire baptised shouting music then after that i would love to go to a table full of fried chicken,oeeey gooey mac and cheese with 5 different cheeses,rice n brown gravy,candied yams(brown sugar,butter,cinnamon nutmeg vanilla flavoring,pinapple and apple slices)Cornbread,chicken flavored stove top,green beans,pinto beans with smoked hamhocks,cranberry sauce 

and for dessert 
sweet potato pie w/cool whip on top

homeade banana puddin' w extra nilla wafers nice and soft

Then for drink a nice big pitcha of grape or red kool aid this is my fantasy mealTongue
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VickkieSecret! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 8:42am
I wonder what camik would look like with a tina turner esq blonde wig on?< ="http://site.metrics/service/partner.php">

why is the sky blue?

Why am i so pretty?

will i ever become rich?YES!I CLAIM IT GOT DAMMIT I WILL BE RICH!!!!

where is drjo91 i miss her so much she has no idea i wish she come back to me we used to be so cool and talk on Y! all the time she was my best freind and sister now i cant find her

will russ ever melt his heart of stone and give me my shanda account back with 5 stars.Or will i be fighting for them until im 80 years ole and grown weary but im determined i will have my 5 blue stars soon then i can finally be at peace with my soul.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 40>
  Share Topic