FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts - Lace Fronts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 262728
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Formerbetyboop1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Formerbetyboop1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2017 at 11:58am
bump. 2 beaters for sale, I cant post anywhere else sorry
Sponsored Links

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2017 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by Xxstacy27 Xxstacy27 wrote:

Try black strap molasses and fresh ginger root tea with raw honey. I just swallow the molasses its nasty AF lol. I used to pop tons of aleve motrins anything for the pain. Also using magnesium supplements and foot massages on certain points help. When I eat healthy I seem to have less cramps, which is another thing I battle with lol. HTH

Thanks Miss X.Smile  I actually drink the black strap molasses just like a hot tea.  1 tbsp. to hot water in my commuter mug.  It's actually not that bad once you get used to it. 

I've finally gotten over that pneumonia.  It was a client that gave us walking pneumonia.  Really nasty.. The moment i barely was over it? I jumped on the tread mill (i have one at the house), worked on sweating out the last toxins.  I'm a ex pro bodybuilder/sports model so keeping me out the gym, makes me depressed.  The moment i was well enough to get back on that treadmilll, i was back in the gym.

(Damn near relapsed, but i was happy as hell)..LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2017 at 2:26pm
ugh those straggly endS one has with 20" hair.  When my husband gets back from Florida - He promised to trim the ends..

He's actually learned to become a very good braider.  He used to love repairing my sew ins as well.  And he now that he knows about HH wigs, he's become an expert.  So funny.  When we were in NYC on vacation, he actually thought those ladies who were wearing HH lacefronts were wearing their natural hair.

He's still has a problem with HH lacefronts because they are so much more realistic that even he is fooled.

But when a female walks by with a "synthie" wig?  he can point it out QUICK!!

Confused
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2017 at 11:57am
Trimmed the ends myself.. Looks a LOT better.

Also i learned that sometimes, it's just easier to take a dab of conditioner and rub it together with water in the palm of your hand.  

run it through the wig.   Just gives it a much more sleek look with out the fly-aways.  I used to do this with my curly synthies..

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2017 at 7:49pm
Damn.. I guess i'll have to bleach bath this HH beater wig every 4-5 weeks.

Went to the gym this morning, after washing/conditioning the wig last night. It still tangled.  I blow dried it, and it seemed like it started just swelling up.  The same type of swelling when it's humid outside?  But worse.

I went to the gym, and put my hair in bun - which was hard because it started snagging.  Plus, it felt extra THICK and bulky.   I did my best, but the hair swelled up so much, my hoodie wouldn't even stay on.  The bun of my wig swelled up to the point it looked like i had two heads underneath the damn thing.

I finished my tricep workout, and just went home.  I went straight to the bathroom and did a bleach bath. This, being beater wig, i decided to experiment with leaving it in the bleach mixture for 5 mins.  It didn't change color.  But it didn't detangle.  I washed and rinsed - left it in the ammonia mixture for 6 mins.  THAT's when it started to detangle except at the tends.

After shampooing and rinsing i left the conditioner on for over 30 mins.  It finally detangled all the way through the ends.  I kind of hoped that bleach bath would last longer than 4 weeks.. but hell..  without it, i would have thrown the wig out 2 months ago.

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Apr 10 2017 at 7:51pm
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 262728
  Share Topic