FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts - Lace Fronts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161718

Author
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 8:13pm
decided to buy the Kimora wig.  Freetress..

actually, i like it.. it doesn't tangle nor shed anywhere near as badly as the  Jealousy wig.

it doesn't seem to have much of a part.  Plus, there is baby hair in the front and the back of the wig.  Jealousy has baby hairs mostly in the back.

it's big hair.  This is an example of what i looked like first putting it on..

it is big hair.  That's not me in the pic, but i looked exactly like that making the adjustments.  This is a wig for big heads too.  Thus, cut the combs and use the straps..

I wear it to work every day in a low pony tail... the Jealousy wig i can't.. whenever i wore it in a low ponytail, the tracks would show right through at the crown, plus i'd look in the mirror and there were cow licks.

with the kimora,  all you have is loose curls which is great for covering tracks at the crown as well as any protective styles including bantu knots.  One of the reviewers wears these as her protective style.

If anyone else is interested there are quite a few reviews of the Freetress Line of wigs on amazon.com.  I'm grateful they are selling wigs now, thus, there's no "cherry picking" their reviews like Ebonyline/Voguewigs/WowWigs.com  to do habitually.

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Jun 28 2014 at 8:16pm
Sponsored Links

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 7:17pm
well!

i was ready to order from Platinum Wigs - and realized they don't give you any color options.  What you see in the pic "as shown" is the only option you have..

bummer.

I'm a #2 when i comes to synthetics.  These folks are selling 1b/p237 or something i have absolutely no interest in.. oh well..Ouch

carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2014 at 7:28pm
Trying to decide wtf to do with my hair. Getting bored...
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2014 at 9:09pm
Michael Brown Memorial Fund by Adner Marcelin - GoFundMe

www.gofundme.com/justiceformikebrown

1 day ago - If you are willing to support Michael's family please donate to Michael Brown's Memorial Fund. These funds will assist his family with costs that ...
melody4u View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melody4u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 3:22pm
( I promise they are not paying me LOL) But King Me Hair has one that is nice. I just posted a question about a wig I got from them recently.
lindygaga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lindygaga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2014 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by starliteboo starliteboo wrote:

I am really wishing I had the confidence to rock my kinky curl lace wig. I have spent hours bleaching the knots and coloring the hair and the only place I will wear the unit is when I am in the house. Am I the only one with this problem when it comes to big hair.
I think what you say is reasonable:)
BHappy_01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BHappy_01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2014 at 9:36pm
I think you should go for it! I wear big hair all the time but I recently bought a really big, curly lace front that I thought was a bit too much. More than what I'm used to but I wore it...and now I love it.  It's my natural hair that I can't get used to. It's just not big enough yet lol. Anywho! I think you should go ahead and rock it!

Make $100 a day http://www.instantrewardspays.com/behappy%20 - from your computer!
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 12:26pm
All I want is some hair - human or synthetic that doesn't shed, tangle and become a hot mess after two weeks.
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 12:46pm
I am wearing my back up to the back up wig.Ermm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161718
  Share Topic