FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts - Lace Fronts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 18>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
_belle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _belle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 8:34am
twice*
Sponsored Links

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 8:30pm
hmmmm..

i'm still waiting for someone in particular to "jump in" on that Lacefront Glue topic.Ouch

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 7:31pm
aaaaaaand she did ladies and gentlemen!

true to form, including the usual, worn out "duh"..

entertaining, informative, defensive and as always.

thank you, and good night..
pg12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pg12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 8:21am
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

hmmmm..

i'm still waiting for someone in particular to "jump in" on that Lacefront Glue topic.Ouch

hi femmemuscleisback I saw this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJhbxIKRsig

it is about a full lace glueless wigs but she shows a method of bobby pinning the sides by pulling them behind the ears so that it doesn't pop up...hope that idea helps you
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 2:33pm
hey thank you, Miss PG.

i immediately went to the video.  Her side bobby pinning is not anything i had imagined.

Right now, i'm practicing her "wrap the hair under and pin" technique.  I thought she was just going to  pin it to her own hair in the front.

She wraps the hair around the lace and pulls it back, and pins it.  pretty neat trick.Embarrassed

I'm also trying out the got2bglue.  I'm grateful for that suggestion as well from the lace front forum ladeis.  Yesterday, i tried it on the forehead area.  While it was still wet, of course, i lifted the lace and said: "Whelp.. i can use the gel for something else if it doesn't work out."

I tapped it back down and went to work.  I figured i must be doing something wrong.  Yes, i was - i wasn't waiting long enough for the gel to dry.

When i looked in the mirror later and gently pulled?

Boy!! was i pleasantly surprised.  The lace just "melted" right into the gel and blended very nicely.

Smile
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 2:36pm
Today, i experimented again.

I did put it on my sides - actually the skin?

I must have put it too far forward from the hairline. it wound up on my skin and turned white.  I just peeled it off, and kept going.  Thank goodness i looked in the mirror before i had gotten out of the car or folks would have known.

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Mar 22 2014 at 2:38pm
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 2:45pm
I need to buy 3 more frontals
pg12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pg12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 4:00pm
[QUOTE=femmemuscleisback] hey thank you, Miss PG.

i immediately went to the video.  Her side bobby pinning is not anything i had imagined.

Right now, i'm practicing her "wrap the hair under and pin" technique.  I thought she was just going to  pin it to her own hair in the front.

She wraps the hair around the lace and pulls it back, and pins it.  pretty neat trick.Embarrassed

I'm also trying out the got2bglue.  I'm grateful for that suggestion as well from the lace front forum ladeis.  Yesterday, i tried it on the forehead area.  While it was still wet, of course, i lifted the lace and said: "Whelp.. i can use the gel for something else if it doesn't work out."

I tapped it back down and went to work.  I figured i must be doing something wrong.  Yes, i was - i wasn't waiting long enough for the gel to dry.

When i looked in the mirror later and gently pulled?

Boy!! was i pleasantly surprised.  The lace just "melted" right into the gel and blended very nicely.

you are welcome I like videos where people think outside the box
pg12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pg12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 4:04pm
I never thought in all my days that I would like a light yaki textured wig but I was VERY wrong....love them and their thickness..also hair direct has a sale on 1.3 oz of ghost bond and ghost bond xl as they now have a phantom product out..not affiliated with hd in any way but I know you ladies like myself love a sale priced from 18.95 and 19.99 for xl
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by Missvw Missvw wrote:

I need to buy 3 more frontals

where do you get them from if you dont mind me asking.. 
you can pm me if you want. 
i was getting them custom made but kevincn fcked it up.. so i need someone else. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 18>
  Share Topic