Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts - Lace Fronts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 18>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 12:24pm
don't worry it happens to the best of us
Sponsored Links

chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 5:09pm
I've decided to try the synthie "Daria" by Royal Zury Sister - really liking the curls so far!

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by starliteboo starliteboo wrote:

don't worry it happens to the best of us

whew! now i don't feel too bad..Embarrassed
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by chatnoir chatnoir wrote:

I've decided to try the synthie "Daria" by Royal Zury Sister - really liking the curls so far!

That woman has skills.  I also watched the first one she bought.  It was a 1b.  It looked kind of shiny. Looks as if she's not using glue, and it looks pretty natural. That is a very pretty wig - and she "works" it.

I like the fact that she uses concealer for the part, verus wearing a cut off knee-hi on her head to give it the "flesh" color scalp/part.  I'm kind of leary about that method. I tried that before, and kept getting my 4c hair snagged.

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Mar 09 2014 at 9:27pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 3:19pm
would you guys who have tried both.. say that tootsing a regular wig.. is just as secure/sturdy as a glueless wig..? 
i decided to start over with my hair recently so i cant really bobby pin and do most secure tricks.. 

would you say one is more natural looking than the other..? 

thanks. didnt wanna make a thread and i searched 

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 2:10am
yeah so ....I messed up the curl pattern on one of my tight curly wigs tryna lighten the lace. I used rit color remover.  I can't even look at the wig now I'm so mad.  That pattern was nice and now about 6-10 at the root is wavy with tightly curled ends.    y'all think I should re-perm it?
DaBaddest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaBaddest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by starliteboo starliteboo wrote:

I have a 28 inch lace wig that I end up rewashing because the curl pattern I put in it using my curling wand looked horrible. I have the hardest time curling long hair. When I curl the hair the wave just seem to start mid length and looks ridiculous. Maybe I am using too small of a curl wand size. Am I the only one that has that problem with long hair and curling. If you are wondering I have the cortex 4 in one set and I used the 3/4 inch wand for the curls that I ended up hating

I have a 26 inch wig that I curl all the time with my cortex and it comes out great. I like the second biggest wand for that hair and alternate which way you curl each piece of hair.
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

would you guys who have tried both.. say that tootsing a regular wig.. is just as secure/sturdy as a glueless wig..? 
i decided to start over with my hair recently so i cant really bobby pin and do most secure tricks.. 

would you say one is more natural looking than the other..? 

thanks. didnt wanna make a thread and i searched 

I like the TM. I think it is as secure. You can always use a little of the Got 2 Be gel to help it
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 8:57am
thanks carrie
_belle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _belle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 7:53am
lol @ grabbing the wrong wig. We've all been there. lol. I have two. . . First, this is the first time that I am wearing an afro curly wig to work. I normal wear my hair in a marley bun. a few times last year, I wore a KS wig. But I am not in the mood to facilitate questions from others. . . I just need folks, both black & white, to not be so fascinated with my hair. lol. If we are asking legit questions about how/what/where, that's one thing, but the whole "oooh look we have a new employee " & "wait, I have a question.... is that all your hair?" lol. and its not like im in the business of convincing folks, I just don't want yall to act like you've never seen a wig that wasn't slapped up here like a grandma church hat.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 18>