FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts - Lace Fronts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 16>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by carrie carrie wrote:

Femme, I feel ya.

Thanks, Miss Carrie.Smile
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

^^^ My aunt put the tape on her wig, but after awhile I could see it rubbing away your hairline. Hvae you tried the Got2b hair gel and spray?

that's what someone else recommended. i'm going to research it.  can't be any worse than the black gel.  Or the Wig it gripper..(which the manufacturer does not post the ingredients)...

After reading the thread about chemicals in the lace front glue/gel/tape, i started wondering.. is it worth it..Confused

just looked on amazon.  They have  whole line to choose from!! i think someone was referring to the "Invincible Styling gel" when they said "black gel"..

i think i'll just try a small dab at each wig flap/ probably on the wig cap itself.  I'm sure it will hold on the rim of the wig cap.  My skin is too oily for tape, and i certainly don't want to put it on the hairline..

if all else fails.. i'll just have to get "strategic" with small bobby pins without wearing out the sides.

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Jan 31 2014 at 11:40pm
pg12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pg12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

I wish this section was still busy, now the weave section got yall leftover deranged poster. Lort give me the strenf.

well I feel for the weave section but that makes me want to come back..she use to be on me like white on rice and vice versa in the past
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 7:32pm
i don't know.. this a plus ozone wig i think is meant to just be worn down.. i really don't think it can be pinned back without using glue.. Though it's a glueless wig..

Unfortunately, when i wear it down, i feel like Troy Polamalu.

When you have muscles, it doesn't work..

when you have broad shoulders, small waist - basically very athletic?  i feel like a WWF wrestler or Troy..

Pinning it back?  the lace shows no matter how close i clip to the hairline.  it pops up..

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Feb 15 2014 at 7:33pm
Wisney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wisney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 6:13am
I thought you pretty much had to glue/stick the hairline down if you wanted to have the hair tied back?
iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 6:15am
I purchased a 16 inch lace front. I want to add length will 2oz of 18 & 2oz of 20" be enough ?

The hair is deep curly if that matters
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 4:35am
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

i don't know.. this a plus ozone wig i think is meant to just be worn down.. i really don't think it can be pinned back without using glue.. Though it's a glueless wig..

Unfortunately, when i wear it down, i feel like Troy Polamalu.

When you have muscles, it doesn't work..

when you have broad shoulders, small waist - basically very athletic?  i feel like a WWF wrestler or Troy..

Pinning it back?  the lace shows no matter how close i clip to the hairline.  it pops up..

yeah... I find that with the soft lace be it OZONE or anything else...if u gonna tie it back the lace flips up.  It's too soft.  U gotta tack it down. I've only been able to pull it back with a synthetic if the lace is that hard one.  But we all know what those hairlines tend to look like. *sucks teeth*
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 4:26pm
femme - is it just the edges that are giving you an issue with the lace?
starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 9:23am
What is everyone doing with their hair this spring/summer? I did things ass backwards and wore light hair in the winter. So I might do dark for part of the summer

Edited by starliteboo - Feb 24 2014 at 3:57pm
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 12:17pm
I'm always dark. I *may* go wavy. Been rocking this yaki for a bit.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 16>