Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts - Lace Fronts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 18>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

I wish this section was still busy, now the weave section got yall leftover deranged poster. Lort give me the strenf.

LOL  how did i know you were going to post this?

She's every where..

Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 3:16pm
i'm going to start a topic up here.  i've researched quite a bit, and i'm sure there's something i must have missed before posting.

i just hope someone can help me on this subject.

these ladies are experts, thus, it'll be brutal, but i can take it..

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 3:21pm
oh thank gawd..

thank gawd..

i have been researching this topic for 2 whole days.. trying to find an answer.. i finally found it in a random google search before posting.

Man, i'm glad i found the topic - and yes, it's answered on an OLD BHM thread 2010..

I'm just so grateful i found it before posting and getting half my a&*&*s ripped off.

LOL
Lacy Gal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lacy Gal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 4:58pm

I wish this section was still busy, now the weave section got yall leftover deranged poster. Lort give me the strenf.

LOL
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 11:26pm
You ever encountered a poster that you would like to take all of her tape, glue, bobby pins, elastic bands, combs clips, thread, needles, got2b glued &, blowdryer. Then  disposed of all her combs, brushes, conditioners, creams, lotions, potions, sprays, oils, ointments, salves,& creams.

Followed by your tweezing all her wig hairlines into 1/8th" of being unsellable/wearable beaters?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 9:59pm
hmmmm.. there HAS to be an alternative to tape and glue, and the elastic strap method..

i'm looking high and low for a way to just "tack down" the sides of my lacefront.  that's all i want.. just the sides. 

I decided to use the tape that came with the wig, but the crap is "shiny".. why on earth would you make a tape that shines?

i'm looking at this compound called "Wig it Gripper"  according to the reviews, it doesn't work well unless you put even a tiny bit on your hairline. over time, it will wear the hairline out which is what i'm trying to avoid.. damn it..

someone else came up with an idea to just put the tape on your wig cap instead of your hair line.  okay..

someone else is suggesting black gel which rinses off pretty easily with a wet towel  it's still being tacked to the hair line!!!

ugh!! i like my "so-called" glueless lace wig.. which is nothing but a lace wig - which you have to cut the lace very close to the wig's hair line.. but the sides keep popping up if i wear it back into a ponytail or even a loose bunAngry.

RRAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRH!

ok.... rant over..

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 12:09pm
^^^ My aunt put the tape on her wig, but after awhile I could see it rubbing away your hairline. Hvae you tried the Got2b hair gel and spray?
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 12:09pm
Femme, I feel ya.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 9:15pm

^^^ My aunt put the tape on her wig, but after awhile I could see it rubbing away your hairline. Hvae you tried the Got2b hair gel and spray?

that's what someone else recommended. i'm going to research it.  can't be any worse than the black gel.  Or the Wig it gripper..(which the manufacturer does not post the ingredients)...

After reading the thread about chemicals in the lace front glue/gel/tape, i started wondering.. is it worth it..Confused

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by carrie carrie wrote:

Femme, I feel ya.

Thanks, Miss Carrie.Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair