BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts - Lace Fronts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 18>

Author
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 1:49pm
having one of those "I hate my f**king hair - real and fake" days Angry
Sponsored Links

runtothesun90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote runtothesun90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 2:01pm
I have a lot of thoughts, today. I've never posted in this thread before, as far i can remember

i just used sally hansen to fake dye my lace cuz i accidentally tinted it blue... why doesn't anyone acknowledge that it does that as well as bleaching the knots. it's a perfect thing to use when u stupidly try to dye your lace with tea the same day you dyed the hair on the unit blue and you proceed to stick the whole unit in the boiling hot tea because you figure, "maybe it'll give the blue colors a more natural feel". I am clearly too high to be doing this lol. Anyway, pics coming soon. We need more people on here with colorful hair showing their lace fronts and giving tips because this ish is hard... and lakiastar's video on it was just useless, i literally learned nothing.
KittenWhip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KittenWhip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 11:55am
Why does it seem that every time my vendor has a sale, I have limited funds?  
starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 7:02am
Just posted an update to a wig I dyed reddish burgundy. Let m know what you think 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 9:30am
I am thinking of experimenting with colors from the Manic Panic line. Has anyone ever use these colors on their hair? 
I<3Suomi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I<3Suomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 8:44pm
I have used them a lot on my blonde units, I've come to find if I add a little to my conditioner it helps maintain my colors integrity longer in between dye jobs :)
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 7:31am
Did you bleach your units to a blonde color first or did you purchase it as a blonde...thanks for responding
kukupops View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kukupops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 6:01pm
Hi 
This is a random post not really related to the tread sorry. I just wanted to put it out tere about a chinese Aliexpress vendor that scammed me. Beautypluswigs or Beauty plus wigs is a a scam. The wig was really thin. Anna Xu said I could send it back to be altered because it was supposed to be 130% density. That was 2 months ago. No wig, no refund. AAAAAAAAH very annoyed and don't really know what I can do to sort it out. She kept saying next week, next week and I didn't even complain on the feedback so the store still has above average feedback. disaster!!!!!!!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 6:06am
Did you file a complaint with PayPal
I<3Suomi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I<3Suomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 4:55pm
@starliteboo I always purchase them already bleached, and work with them from there, everytime I've bleached on my own they don't get blonde enough and I'd just hate myself if I over processed a brand new unit, and sometimes when you have patches that bleach at different speeds....ugh lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 18>
  Share Topic