FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts - Lace Fronts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 18>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 9:38pm
Just started wearing some kinky curly hair and I wanted to know how often should I wash the unit. I am into the messy big hair look but I dont want it to be out of control
Sponsored Links

gloryx7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gloryx7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by chatnoir chatnoir wrote:

Originally posted by mommykat mommykat wrote:

I've just purchased my first Ozone wig, the Cara in "Elegance."  I expected more prominent highlights, but that's cool - the wig looks to be one of the best constructed synthies I've purchased.  

Help....
I love the lace on my Ozone wig... is this what they call
super fine swiss lace chat?

I did seal the knots ... however she is still shedding...
I never had a shedding issue before
Thanks Chat...

PS.... Also had to put powder on her due to shine etc.
some tangling --I used softer..

All, in all, I think I would like a CY or a LY FLW...

Hi Mommykat, sorry, just saw your post.  I didn't hit BHM again until the 4th and that's when I became mesmerized by the latest Jace thread. LOL

To answer your questions - 

- the lace is Swiss lace (a nice quality Swiss for a synthie!).  It isn't super fine, super fine can be rather fragile, but i have yet to try it (will splurge one of these days to use on the perimeter of a silk top wig).

- My Ozone also sheds, but I don't wear it often enough to bother sealing.  You said that you sealed the knots, did you mean to say that you sealed the wefts?

- re: shine, which color did you buy?  My wig was a bit shiny, but didn't have a doll shine imho.

I think I mention this before, misswigs.com sells the Ozone ~ but its called Misso wigs on their site. They are located here in Dallas, and I went to see and it's the same. Also he informed me the manufactor is here in Dallas and that's where he get it. They sell theirs for less than 45.00. Which was a bargin for me, I've paid upwards of 70.00 for one before. The lace just melts in your skin.

Chat did you say you had a Peruvian Lace unit or just wefts? If so how did you like it? Was it a slightly coarse texture or otherwise?
gloryx7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gloryx7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by Lwhite1960 Lwhite1960 wrote:

Originally posted by keish2004 keish2004 wrote:

Hi Ladies,

For all my wig lovers, check out this new hair fashion product Attach N Wrap. Attach N Wrap product line specializes in hair extensions scarves. Attach N Wrap combines detachable hair extensions and stylish scarves to create a stylish & quick hairstyle.

This innovative hair fashion concept is revolutionizing the hair fashion game! Check out the online store www.attachnwrap.com

Girl please! I am not feeling that look at all!

If I want to go to work looking like I should be a field, I damn sure won't need to spend 19.99-39.99 to do so! SMDH!
 Just buy some ad space and have a damn seat!

This is tooo funny L.....

Edited by gloryx7 - Aug 06 2013 at 10:30pm
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 4:18pm

Hi Mommykat, sorry, just saw your post.  I didn't hit BHM again until the 4th and that's when I became mesmerized by the latest Jace thread. LOL

To answer your questions - 

- the lace is Swiss lace (a nice quality Swiss for a synthie!).  It isn't super fine, super fine can be rather fragile, but i have yet to try it (will splurge one of these days to use on the perimeter of a silk top wig).

- My Ozone also sheds, but I don't wear it often enough to bother sealing.  You said that you sealed the knots, did you mean to say that you sealed the wefts?

- re: shine, which color did you buy?  My wig was a bit shiny, but didn't have a doll shine imho.

Hey, Chat… thanks for the PM last week.
I know that you have been very busy with work and all.
Thanks for your help… I going to order two Full lace wigs from the same vender that I always use. However, I love to test the waters with other venders from time to time.

I never had a LF before, just human hair FLW’s. I did have fun with her-- she was only $50 something and I will keep her as a get up and go wig.
I will be ordering a Chinese Light Yaki and Chinese Coarse Yaki next week for fall and holidays.

My son is starting preschool soon and I think the two wigs noted above can work this year.
Being a mommy on the go and all... soccer, swim class, baseball, and play dates etc.

Go Dodgers…

Much Love, MK
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 8:17pm
hmmm... I wonder if a CLY is silky...?
gloryx7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gloryx7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 10:36pm
Yes..nowadays you have to ask for Coarse Yaki just to get and keep (after any process)even home coloring ~ a less silkier texture.
elisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by gloryx7 gloryx7 wrote:

Yes..nowadays you have to ask for Coarse Yaki just to get and keep (after any process)even home coloring ~ a less silkier texture.

That's my new found love; coarse yaki! I like this better than kinky straight yaki.  Smile
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 5:08pm
New Synthie I purchased from AliExpress arrived yesterday. I CANNOT wait to wear it!

chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by carrie carrie wrote:

New Synthie I purchased from AliExpress arrived yesterday. I CANNOT wait to wear it!

Pretty!  Pls let us know how the curls/waves hold up!
brieSFCA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brieSFCA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 11:47am
Originally posted by starliteboo starliteboo wrote:

Okay ladies  been in the lab coloring some hair for my upcoming birthday. I posted a separate thread with a ink to some pictures. Thought I would post in here too. Any questions on the process let me know and I will do my best to help. Lol I am totally feeing myself right now. Because this is my first time dying an entire wig as opposed to the ombre effect and I really don't think I will ever buy a colored unit from a vendor again.

That's pretty!!😍

Did you use 'sexy beach' method to dye the unit?..

And I concur with not buying a colored unit from a vendor because I've been quoted $150 fo a dye job, smh , too much IMO
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 18>
  Share Topic