Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts - Lace Fronts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 18>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
kitkatkitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kitkatkitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 11:46am
Originally posted by starliteboo starliteboo wrote:

Okay ladies  been in the lab coloring some hair for my upcoming birthday. I posted a separate thread with a ink to some pictures. Thought I would post in here too. Any questions on the process let me know and I will do my best to help. Lol I am totally feeing myself right now. Because this is my first time dying an entire wig as opposed to the ombre effect and I really don't think I will ever buy a colored unit from a vendor again.

http://s1122.photobucket.com/user/starliteboo/library/Dyed%20Virgin%20Hair%20Red - http://s1122.photobucket.com/user/starliteboo/library/Dyed%20Virgin%20Hair%20Red
That looks great! And so healthy. I feel the same way about no longer buying colored units from vendors. it always seems to turn out better when I do it myself.

Sponsored Links

bg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 11:13am
Already thinking about fall hair LOL
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by chatnoir chatnoir wrote:

I've just purchased my first Ozone wig, the Cara in "Elegance."  I expected more prominent highlights, but that's cool - the wig looks to be one of the best constructed synthies I've purchased.  

I also purchased my first Ozone...I have Raquel/008. I had to cut her too long.

I like her--- the only reason why I did buy this wig is to make my primary units last longer

its my night wig ONLY...my KS is too hot...meH
however, I have only had it for about a week.
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by bg bg wrote:

Already thinking about fall hair LOL

me too...

I think I might try a LY or CY this year...
_belle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote _belle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 1:27am
I dont know why the hell vendors dont keep more large (and small for that matter) units in stock. . . you can get a 22.5 circ unit ANYWHERE. . . its the large and smalls that are hard to come by. So if you had a large quantity of those in stock, you would have great advantage in that market. smh. Its just good business sense, or maybe its just me. All sellers are using the lame 7 Chinese vendors, so you need to come up with something that makes your company stick out. Its just not a difficult concept. have more than one silky straight and one 8 inch water wave in stock. lol. I swear I need to open a store of my own. . . but I couldnt possibly deal with janky ass buyers [/rant] lol
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 4:55am
I think it's because the number of large and small heads in the world is so small ... that it's not worth their time and money. Disapprove I am pretty sure of this.
They are trying produce and turn over these unit as fast as possible so the average head is their focus.
Remember - this is China .. not America so they are not thinking the same.

You need to order custom units which take longer to produce but then you have what you need. It's not that much more expensive really .. so you need to mange your time so that you never 'run out of hair'. Smile

Edited by Printer_Ink - Jul 19 2013 at 4:57am
Lwhite1960 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lwhite1960 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by keish2004 keish2004 wrote:

Hi Ladies,

For all my wig lovers, check out this new hair fashion product Attach N Wrap. Attach N Wrap product line specializes in hair extensions scarves. Attach N Wrap combines detachable hair extensions and stylish scarves to create a stylish & quick hairstyle.

This innovative hair fashion concept is revolutionizing the hair fashion game! Check out the online store www.attachnwrap.com

Girl please! I am not feeling that look at all!

If I want to go to work looking like I should be a field, I damn sure won't need to spend 19.99-39.99 to do so! SMDH!
 Just buy some ad space and have a damn seat!
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by Lwhite1960 Lwhite1960 wrote:

Originally posted by keish2004 keish2004 wrote:

Hi Ladies,

For all my wig lovers, check out this new hair fashion product Attach N Wrap. Attach N Wrap product line specializes in hair extensions scarves. Attach N Wrap combines detachable hair extensions and stylish scarves to create a stylish & quick hairstyle.

This innovative hair fashion concept is revolutionizing the hair fashion game! Check out the online store www.attachnwrap.com

Girl please! I am not feeling that look at all!

If I want to go to work looking like I should be a field, I damn sure won't need to spend 19.99-39.99 to do so! SMDH!
 Just buy some ad space and have a damn seat!

LOL LOL LOL  I have to agree.  I'm sorry, but that look ain't happenin'. Maybe for a quick late night run to the store, perhaps?
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 11:44am
I am rocking the ish out my Frankenstein unit today! The front is from my favorite coarse yaki ("Brazilian") FLW and the back is from an old Holly coarse yaki (Indian) unit. This should hold me for a while before I need to purchase a new one.

Edited by carrie - Jul 23 2013 at 11:46am
stephaniestylezz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephaniestylezz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 12:40pm
you should wear it out you never know how you will feel until you try it summer so its the perfect time to spice things up . check out my channel i give tips, reviews and tricks for rocking lace fronts.
www.youtube.com/user/StephanieSTYLEZZ

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 18>