Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Color
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts: Hair Color

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891011>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
RedSoxtober View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedSoxtober Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2013 at 1:12pm

Letting VCO soak in may hair all day...hoping to actually get a chance to do a full on lightening tonight.

Sponsored Links

KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2013 at 9:36am
The orange roots and the red rinse ummm yeah thats looks funny. Definitely going darker in Summer if we have a one. Still snowing -_-

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedSoxtober Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2013 at 11:17pm
It's only been a few days and I'm already bored with the outcome.....time to start fading this out. Also, Ion Color Briliance Lightening Powder only works well as a bleach shampoo for me. This would be a the third time in the past two years I've used it as a full on bleach and I wasn't satisfied with the consistancy or the results. Ah well...I have enough to last about 3-4 soap caps and then that's the end of that.

Edited by RedSoxtober - Mar 28 2013 at 12:16am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedSoxtober Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2013 at 4:43pm

Sitting here with round 2 of the Vitamin C treatment to fade the color out as much as possible. A lot of blue dye came out fromthe first round and my hair was a dirty dishwater type blonde/brown/green/grey shadeDead.  I mixed 1oz Vitamin C powder and 1oz clarifying shampoo then applied to damp hair. I have a baggy, a shower cap over that and then a towel over that to help keep everyting warm and to cath some of the streaks of color running down. Probabaly gonna leave it on for an hour again then DC.

ETA: I can't wait to correct this awful brown shade!!!! I hate having brown hair!!! 

Edited by RedSoxtober - Apr 02 2013 at 5:02pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2013 at 2:36am
I only notice when it's sunny that all women showing there colours. Where are they the other 99% of thee time. Feel alone in this lack colour environment. CryLOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedSoxtober Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2013 at 3:58am
It's been a wicked sh*tty week so far.CryAngry  Trying to resist coloring my hair back to black.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 2:22am
Can't wait until I'm darker, I actually miss my natural hair colour or any colour that makes me look illuminous. ^_^
morenaloca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 3:13am
Has anyone used a cellophane on their brown hair? I want my hair to look more shiny and vibrant but I am relaxed so my options are limited.
SuperSweetSunsh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperSweetSunsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 9:31pm
I bleached 3 bundles of my hair with BW2 and Clairol 30 developer. I ran out of BW2, and had a few packets of 7th Stage lightener- I used it on my last bundle and OMG, the haor must love 7th stage because by the time I got to the end of applying bleach to the bundle- the hair was getting WAY lighter than normal.

I think I'm going with 7th stage the next time. The hair didn't get as blonde as I wanted. I hate to have to double drab, but that might be my only choice with my next batch of hair.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2013 at 9:34am
Well plans to go darker will have to wait until I have a load of new growth that will be enough for the majority.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891011>