Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Color
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts: Hair Color

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
RedSoxtober View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedSoxtober Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 1:29am
Originally posted by thebombdotkom thebombdotkom wrote:

I want my hair to be purple...but I want it to just have a hint of purple. I don't want it to be BAM purple...just a purple "aura" if that makes sense LOL

I'm gonna dye my bundles when I get them.

"Aura" as in you can only see that it's purple in bright light and sunlight?
Sponsored Links

Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 4:03pm
is it ok to mix hair condioner to liquid peroxide to prevent it from getting dry while am dying the hair???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedSoxtober Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by Nadiesca Nadiesca wrote:

is it ok to mix hair condioner to liquid peroxide to prevent it from getting dry while am dying the hair???

No. it'll only dilute the developer and it will mess up the color results.  If you want to prevent the hair dye from drying out during application, make sure you're using enough to throughly saturate your hair and cover with a plastic cap. If you want to help prevent your hair from getting dried out from the coloring process, make sure you color your hair about 3 days after washing OR, apply some oil on your hair beforehand. I also recommend using a creme developer if your hair tends to dry out easily.

Edited by RedSoxtober - Jan 05 2013 at 5:52pm
thebombdotkom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebombdotkom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by RedSoxtober RedSoxtober wrote:

I want my hair to be purple...but I want it to just have a hint of purple. I don't want it to be BAM purple...just a purple "aura" if that makes sense LOL

Pretty much. Kinda like this but I want you to be able to see this in the sunlight, not in lowlight.
This is quoted from another thread.

Originally posted by MsLiberty MsLiberty wrote:

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedSoxtober Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 11:28pm

Pretty much. Kinda like this but I want you to be able to see this in the sunlight, not in lowlight.
This is quoted from another thread.

Originally posted by MsLiberty MsLiberty wrote:

Love this effect!!! Bold Purples, Blues and Reds on dark brown hair always look awesome in sunlight.
Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 6:30am

Originally posted by Nadiesca Nadiesca wrote:

No. it'll only dilute the developer and it will mess up the color results.  If you want to prevent the hair dye from drying out during application, make sure you're using enough to throughly saturate your hair and cover with a plastic cap. If you want to help prevent your hair from getting dried out from the coloring process, make sure you color your hair about 3 days after washing OR, apply some oil on your hair beforehand. I also recommend using a creme developer if your hair tends to dry out easily.

Thanks RedSoxtober

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedSoxtober Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 10:31pm

Since I've been gradually fading out black hair dye for the past two months, I just noticed an auburn section of my hair. Currently resisting the urge to dye my hair again until it grows out a bit more.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedSoxtober Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 12:28am

Doing another treatment to help get this black hair dye to fade out as much as possible. I miss having blue hair....maybe I'll do that come spring.

KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 12:53pm
This red hair is right on time where i am in my everyday life. I can't wait to get the coverage down properly next time but now to jut concentrate on balance of my hair :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedSoxtober Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 10:20pm

Would anyone be interested in a thread on removing and fading hair dye? Embarrassed

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>