FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts: Hair Color

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 13>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lovelyred01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lovelyred01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2011 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by momentoindigo momentoindigo wrote:

I used 'Sun In.' Got it at walmart for like 3 bucks. You like... spray it on and lay in the sun and the sun does the work with a little peroxide and lemon juice (the active ingredients). 
It's mostly for blonder hair to have blonder highlights and said not recommended for dark brown because reddish effects will occur.
But I took a risk... that's what I wanted, that's what I got. I'm satisfied with the results. Just  need to find a way to get my roots to take.

OMG They still sell sun-in?? I remember when i was like 12 i used "A touch of sun" and it killed my hair!!! 

Your hair color is aboslutely gorgeous though-very pretty!!!  (love presentation in the grass Wink)

Sponsored Links

Lovelyred01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lovelyred01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2011 at 7:56pm
So for my random thought....I really want some "Chunky Hi-lites".  Embarrassed
Simone1987 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simone1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2011 at 11:48am
i went lighter this year as well. i used the Loreal high lift color, and i loved the results, this brand lifts your hair 3 to 4 levels, i went from a raven head to autumn head in just 30 minutes. 
AllMixedUp88 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AllMixedUp88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2011 at 12:47pm
I like my hair color now that I have seen it somewhat straight..... roots are pesky mo*&%^$#@Eas
Natural_Tee14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natural_Tee14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2011 at 3:18pm
going blonde thursday :)
intl_babygirl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote intl_babygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2011 at 4:32pm
i want to get that perfect chocolate brown with cinnamon highlights
BeauTfllyBrwn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeauTfllyBrwn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2011 at 2:17am
So I'm bored with my hair color already... I'm thinking about using a dark brown demi in level 3 or 4 and apply it to the first 6 inches of my hair for an the ombre effect...
au_naturel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote au_naturel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2011 at 2:38am
just bought color remover....wish me luck!! i'm trying to get this jet black color off my hair...i've had it in for 7 months now and it has not faded one bit unlike the previous time i dyed jet black.
Natural_Tee14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natural_Tee14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2011 at 1:39pm
good luck! I did a jet black rinse and I didn't like it.. all the more reason I'm getting my hair done tomorrow.
Miss ViVi View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss ViVi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2011 at 5:53pm
I'm still on the fence w/ this auburn color :/
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 13>
  Share Topic