BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts 2013 Edition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 32483249325032513252 3278>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 31 Votes, Average 3.19  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 2:58am
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

coco, unless the bug is caught in your throat, it will not work.

the bug is all around my body.. its spreading.. its a bacterial infection 
but i do feel a tinge in my throat.. thats always how it starts though... them bishes are in my throat trying to infect me further. 
i gotta kill them before they get me. 
-takes a shot.
Sponsored Links

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 3:05am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

hey coco!
one of the perks of having a friend from across the pond eh?LOL
how's it going? Smile

its....... going. could be better.. could be worse.. i try not to complain. 

how about you? 

what is the UK like? 
were you born there?
do you come to the US? 

It's hard to say really since I've lived here all my life, there's no novelty in it for me...it's okay I guessLOL 

But as much as I complain about London (it's so expensive), I love it you know? Wherever I go, I'll always be a Londoner imo and I'm good with that. 

Yep I was born here and I'd love to go to the States one day, I'm not too sure where though--I've heard you guys like English accents.LOL
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 3:10am
Ugh, don't drink anymore tonight. Good night.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 3:11am
^^^ morning cherry and yes. americans are suckas for accents *points to self*

jo. mah. gawd. this was mom's week to fangirl over her favorite performer and she loved every min of it!!  and apparently we've seen them enough times to be recognized. !! 

but yeah, if they keep coming back we'll be there to see them. they give a great show every time. so many hugs!! Smile !!
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 3:13am
hey, my lil brohibitionist!!
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 3:17am
oh wow.. youve never been here so yea it is hard to say.  

i want to come to london one day. tbh its not at the top of my list though.. idk why.. i dont think i know anything about london except that you guys have a queen which is kinda cool. And those guys that stand there and dont move even if you get in their face... im realizing im very ignorant about london.. im about to research it now. 

if you come here go to LA or NYC.. or vegas if you want to party a bit.. 

i like accents period. i dont think we (US - Californians) have one.. which sucks. 'valley' doesnt count. 

im going to google to see if london is more expensive than where im from... its like the 3rd/4th most expensive city in the US.  

Edited by coconess - Aug 23 2013 at 3:19am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 3:20am
im barely tipsy mixon calm down.... dont go. 
the more the merrier. 
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 3:29am
morning neka! who doesn't love a good accent?LOL

coco, I might travel down to LA then, I've always wanted to go to NYC but I've heard it's a million times more busy and hectic than London lol.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 3:30am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

I've heard you guys like English accents.LOL
yessssss. i love english accents... i dont know what the heck you guys are sayin but its so hot anywaysEmbarrassedEmbarrassed lmfao. you know the poster snoepy? shes a brit and she calls sometimes...i be like... girl hang up and text me. but her accent is soooo cute omgosh. LOL

Edited by Lady ICE - Aug 23 2013 at 3:32am
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 3:31am
lol my cupcakes came out all mutant-ish... whenever i find the cord to my phone i'll upload the pics. lmao.AngryLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 32483249325032513252 3278>
  Share Topic