Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts 2013 Edition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 31843185318631873188 3278>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 31 Votes, Average 3.19  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 3:12am
oh I also need to do some exercise and stretching today...I'm already feeling stronger and better and it's only been a few weeks! !Tongue
Sponsored Links

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 3:18am
^^^ awesome that you're seeing results. really helps to keep you motivated. and same for me, but i want to do a dc. and oddly? i think i may start detangling my hair while it's dry and washing in twists. i've noticed less breakage/shedding doing so. 

Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Yep, you're a psycho.
and yet, you keep pushing me. not wise. 
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 3:22am
Them be empty threats, thick skin.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 3:25am
they're not, but i'm not really about that life... anymore. 

i'd like to think myself reformed.  
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 3:29am
Then they are. Contradicting ass.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 3:30am
so true...I can't wait to see how my body will change in the next few months!

if you're noticing less breakage then go for it! I dry detangle since it's more gentle on my strands and then wash in loose sections. I think I'll shampoo, condition and then do a rhassoul clay treatment (and use the rest on my face and body...I love feeling pampered)Embarrassed
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 3:34am
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Then they are. Contradicting ass.
i'm not above a black slide. 

we all make mistakes and have/cause accidents.  

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 3:35am
man...is it just me or has it been a very long week. goodness.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 3:40am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

if you're noticing less breakage then go for it! Embarrassed
awesome!! ironically, while i was out of town i went to a gym. a new friend suckered me into a dance/exercise class and 15 min sauna sessions. it wasn't too bad; i was just sore. 

yes, i'm thinking i may detangle that way from here on out. i just have to be careful not to muss the twists when i apply conditioner. 

eta: consider trying an egg white facial. take an egg white, separate the yolk, brush onto your face, apply strips of bathroom tissue (thinner the better), gently do another coat of egg white and let dry. then peel off the dried paper. pulls out black heads and you can do a gentle face wash after. great results. you can then use the yolk in a dc.  

or do a glue mask. use the liquid school glue, apply in a thin layer, let dry and peel off. 

Edited by nekamarie83 - Aug 17 2013 at 3:44am
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 3:43am
Hey Ice.

Neka, the only accidents you cause are the ones where you trip over your own head.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 31843185318631873188 3278>
  Share Topic