BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts 2013 Edition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 29002901290229032904 2994>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 31 Votes, Average 3.19  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 5:03am
i ended up waking up early as hell because i had a dream that Kanye was my brother and stole from me and  made me sob.   i woke up hating KanyeAngryLOL its funny cuz Kanyes arrogance does remind me of my brother.

man, Kanye West
Sponsored Links

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 5:33am
Good morning y'all

Smh Tatee

I need to start working out LadyIce. I'm not strong at all
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 5:54am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

hey! well I've had better days tbh, I'm feeling some kind of way right now...this too shall pass I guess.

you? hard at work? wait...no...that came out wrong hehehe!

working hard? Embarrassed
LOL

*cleveland "oh you nasty" gif"

Hope you feel better .. Have a hug, and then ice cream..

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 5:56am
Lol tatee

Good morning folks... Hb butlah ice tatee
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 7:49am
So apparently that person we stood up last Saturday, the one who a,ways wants to out but never foots the bill has been stomping around the office for a week.

Lol no one noticed

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 8:15am
Hey guys...I'm so glad to be able to be on here today! I made the mistake of putting on Clique while my boo was driving us home....Stern Smile. This Lexus car passed us doing a high rate of speed & well, I the rest was a blur...We were about 15mins away from home when it all started...the song had just come on...the song is roughly 4.5 mins...We pulled up to the front of the house & there was about .12 seconds left of the song playing....I will never ever ever ever get back in that car again.

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 10:02am
Haha..
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 10:08am
Bout to be a thunderstorm

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 10:26am
you know blue bunny ice cream comes in huge buckets right? i bought the biggest one they had lmfao. its not even half way gone..after having it for a month. so i take it out and let it sit on the table to thaw for a few mins....why did i forget it was out...that sucka had melted completely..Cry looked like the blob... its back in the freezer now.. guess i'll try it again later on.Geek
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 10:30am
I saw jennifer from bbw (the one whose ex-hubby had the speed knot on his head) she looked exactly the same as on tv...however, her ends...Stern Smile child...she needs to cut off about 4"
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 29002901290229032904 2994>
  Share Topic