Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts 2013 Edition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 28882889289028912892 2994>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 31 Votes, Average 3.19  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BaileyAlexandria View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 7:12pm
The poor thing has/had cancer and they hit her with an accusatory STD. LAWD lawd lawd. smh. SMMFH!
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 7:24pm
Urban decay eyeliners are on sale for $6 on sephora and on Urbandecay.com 

just cus theyre updating their look. i dont even really use colored liners but i couldnt pass that up. i might start. 
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 7:26pm
BHM is so funnyStern Smile
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 7:37pm
she is so nasty.

i understand if u don't wear undies most of the time. that's your personal preference, whatever.

but u don't EVER wear it? not even on your cycle?

nasty.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

she tried it? smh she probably had it coming anyway,*sigh* what happened coco?

well.. it was initially my fault.. but her reaction escalated everything. 

i was driving into a parking spot at the gas station.. then i remembered that i needed to get gas and not go in (originally i had to go in) so i kept going like a u-turn and i guess the bish was trying to come around to park in a spot a few over from me.. she laid on the horn and started screaming. (we werent even close to hitting eachother though.. and both going very slow)

but yea anywho, she thought she was all big and bad.. she called me all types of bishes.. and i calmly called her all types of belligerents and ghettos. (the bish was really talkin about, "yea i said it bitch! booyah booyah!" 
she was actin like she was ready to do somethin so i backed up and was like why are you running?  she was like bish im just going in the station. talkin about how when she comes back if im still here theres gonna be bigger issues... so i blocked her car with mines and was like alright ima hold you to that. 

Then the gas station guy came out and said he was calling the police (idk wtf.. she told him) but i said thats fine, she verbally assaulted me and is threatening me. 
The bish came out after he went in and was like hes calling the police on you.. i was like idc. so wassup? she was like i dont have time for this.. i was well then you need to find other ways to deal with situations and your anger (she was like there is no situation) you dont need to be belligerent like that.. if i was someone else you woulda just got your ass beat.. youre white trash. 

there was a lot more back and forth and yelling (not really by me.. i only yelled laughingly to keep calling her ghetto as she was walkin away talkin about 'booyah!') 
that was a mess though.. i could have been way worse but i really could have walked away. She was just so hype though..  
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 7:50pm
she wasnt even a 'black' type of white girl or anything... 
they low-key be lightweight ratchet 

she was really talkin about how she wasnt afraid of me.. as if i was the one being so aggressive. 

smh. 

thats that nig-ish. im going to poof... 

Edited by coconess - Aug 12 2013 at 7:54pm
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 7:57pm
Ugh thirft stores make me itchy. I'm about to triple wash everything I bought. I went to Platos and got a cew cute tops.

I spent like 40 at Macys and then another 20 somewhere else. I never shop for myself and I do have plenty of extra money but lawd do I feel bad for spending it. Iono why.

oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 9:13pm
BHM is uber dry
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 10:30pm
I have a feeling that the march on the 24th is going to be pretty big. I've heard a lot of people talk about going. My school is bussing people there for free.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 11:01pm
I'm late but Orange is the New Black is a good show. Liking it so far
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 28882889289028912892 2994>