BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts 2013 Edition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 30643065306630673068 3278>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 31 Votes, Average 3.19  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 4:52pm
Gah, now I'm perseverating Cry I think I'm going to purchase new jewelry and call it a day (after I get my refund money, of course. Mama is po!)

I'll set create three short-term goals for both semesters. If I accomplish the goal, I will get a piercing. If not, no piercing. And I'm going to stop after two piercings ... or try to stop.
Sponsored Links

dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 4:56pm
I want to eat my Chipotle. But if I do, I won't have lunch for tomorrow. Confused I made salmon yesterday and I could eat left overs, but I don't want it.

I wish I had more kale.

I'm totally procrastinating. I know I have to clean this room, write this first draft, find my missing library book, and get myself ready for my externship. But, I don't wanna ... not right nowOuch
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 4:58pm
I need to learn how to sell things on eBay.

Edited by dOLLish. - Aug 05 2013 at 4:59pm
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

smdh, all i wanna do is watch all the justice league episodes in order without worrying about malware/viruses!

Youtube be failing me yall Angry

Any other suggestions?
if i felt like being a jerk today... i'd give you my ex's password so you can watch it on netflix.. im afraid he'll find out and change it thoLOLthen we both cant watch it.

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 5:45pm
I need to get rid of the bloat.

My clothes fit fine but I can tell I'm bloated in my tummy. ACV, lots of water, fruit avoid dairy and I should be fine in a day or so.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 6:27pm
 this tall dark guy in a real nice car was just trying to talk to me and i basically ran away.. 
thats like my dream.. idk why i was bullshiitting.  

theeeen after i ran away and sat in the car for a second.. we ended up pulling out around the same time (but he was in another isle, i had no idea he was still even around) it was cute cus i tried to pull back in and motion for him go first.. but he told me to go first (and he said it with two hands, a head-shake, and a smile in a flirty kinda way) i couldnt help but smile and went first... theeeeen when we were waiting to pull out into traffic he pulled on the side of me but i just wouldnt look his direction.. then i sped off into the farthest lane.. 

smh coke.. im allllllways talking about finding a tall dark guy.. 

oh but this wannabe black asian guy tried to talk to me today and i took his number.. knowing damn well i have no interest in that chink and will never call. 
Ermm
i hope i run into the dark guy again.. 

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 6:29pm
Settled on a decent internet and tv package

I can't wait to watch cable again
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

smdh, all i wanna do is watch all the justice league episodes in order without worrying about malware/viruses!

Youtube be failing me yall Angry

Any other suggestions?
if i felt like being a jerk today... i'd give you my ex's password so you can watch it on netflix.. im afraid he'll find out and change it thoLOLthen we both cant watch it.

suffer i must i suppose Cry
I think ima try nextflix before i go away to school
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 6:40pm
Jenae!   

When do you go back to school? Do the free month trial of netflix then cancel it
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 6:46pm
so anywho, i made it to and enjoyed ballet class.. 
but my leg hurts a little and it really held me back.. also i feel like ive lost most of my strength.. especially in my core and glutes.. you never realize how challenging and how much strength is involved in really simple things in ballet.. It involved like all muscles. 
my legs felt like jelly after. 

i think the way i was looking (sweaty in a hood, yoga pants, and cami) was partially the reason for me acting like a scardey cat when the tall dark guy was trying.. idk.  

anywho, i need to decide if i should go down a level or stay in that level..  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 30643065306630673068 3278>
  Share Topic