Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts 2013 Edition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 30263027302830293030 3278>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 31 Votes, Average 3.19  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 6:08am
LOL
pretty much, I don't think I'd be content doing a 9 to 5 for the rest of my life though

...I'm more than certain that my side hustle's gonna be my main gig sometime in the future so look out!Cool

you got any plans for the weekend?
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 6:15am
Nope

No plans that are worthy of noting

So I'm all yours

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 6:18am

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 6:19am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

^^ hey bruh!! hope you've been well

so... awful ice cream story. while in austin we went to a place that was TOTAL sensory overload-- colors, crap on the walls and workers in crappy hats juggling things. *rolls eyes* after looking over their like 20 some-odd flavors and getting to the front of the line, i say to the guy, dude, i just want strawberry ice cream mixed with dark chocolate and walnuts.  his reply? we don't have strawberry ice cream, but we have vanilla and can mix in.....

at this point, *sigh* fine... mix whatever you have to to make that happen please and add pecans. my total was $8 and some change and due to their acrobatics and lack of an adequately refrigerated counter top for mixing, my ice cream was melting within minutes of getting it. 

oh, i was pissed. i apologized to my friend if i seemed brusque and said that i would never go there again. smh.  i could've went to a haagen dazs ice cream parlour and got what i specifically asked forfor that much.

never. again. $%^&ing hippies.

I ain't mad.  I get funny looks when I say I drink coffee flavored coffee.  It's hard to get standard flavors with sh*t these days.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 6:23am
meh...nevermind.

Edited by newdiva1 - Aug 02 2013 at 6:23am
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 6:27am
What is your "side hustle " Cherry?

Morning!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 6:29am
They keep playing this maaco commercial for 299 paint job on your car

That's seems so cheap.

Its charcoal now but i would love a shiny black car .
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 6:35am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 6:38am
hb, without saying too muchLOL,I basically make things for people and sell them

...there's a major research and testing element to what I do but it helps me to be creative too.

I remember you saying you make crafts for people too right?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 6:44am
Yes I do

I had all these ideas for the summer but I never got around to it. I think around the holidays ill start up again. I still have a bunch of wreaths from last year that I didn't sell

Now my nosey butt wants to know what it is you sell
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System