Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts 2013 Edition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 30023003300430053006 3278>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 31 Votes, Average 3.19  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 11:00pm
sigh.. 
i just agreed to pick up this girl from bart.. so it looks like ill be waiting for a while longerCry. she doesnt even get off for 10 minutes then it'll take her probably like 45-an hour to get to where ill pick her up.. 
i really didnt want to.. i even told her earlier that i wasnt sure (shes not a close friend.. really id prefer to call her an acquaintance) cus im exhausted.. but i feel bad for her.. she said the bus ride home takes an hour.. shes probably exaggerating but still.. 
Her car is messed up.. not having a car seems like the worst thing ever. i couldnt/wouldnt do it... 
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 11:01pm
Can you report that to xbox and get that account shut down? Or complain and get a discount? Damn.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Can you report that to xbox and get that account shut down? Or complain and get a discount? Damn.

yeah you can report them but they never do anything about it.  it's their favorite thing to say on there.  i don't play anymore but when i did i got it from every type of game, even Uno.
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 11:09pm
I remember that used to happen to me. It's been awhile but probably just because I play with the same Xbox Live friends.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 11:10pm
Uno?!LOLDead

Xbox ain't sh*t. They know could and well they could do something about it by simply cancelling racist gamer's accounts for the period they paid for and things would get better with the quickness.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 11:18pm
exactly but it's all about $$$

how do people find time to be hateful even while having fun?  Confused
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 11:34pm
I think they are having fun being hateful. They know xbox is looking the other way and nothing will happen so it's all good to them.

I just think that if xbox threatened to penalize members for racist comments by temporarily suspending their accounts for a period of time, it would help. This do nothing method is a joke and insulting.Unhappy
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 11:40pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

I didn't think you knew how to party.LOL That sounds amazing
 thank you? 

i'll tell you what though, my friends were taking it to the next. we were leaving clubs at 4am and getting to bed at 5 & 6.  the earliest i got to bed in those days was like 3-4 am. hahah!! 

now i'm getting back to life and back to reality.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 11:43pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Uno?!LOLDead

Xbox ain't sh*t. They know could and well they could do something about it by simply cancelling racist gamer's accounts for the period they paid for and things would get better with the quickness.
alla dis
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 11:47pm
I get to let my boss know which days I need off in 2weeks. I am hoping there will be no issue because they wouldn't have to make that much of an adjustment since I am part time.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 30023003300430053006 3278>