BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts 2013 Edition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 29682969297029712972 3278>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 31 Votes, Average 3.19  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 2:36pm
Lmao el. Did you tell James I said hey via twitter?
Sponsored Links

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 2:37pm
hey coco!

how's it going? ever catch up with the Indian dude again?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 2:45pm
well my class with him is over.. but he did finally start speaking to me (he knows im into supplements and he wanted to show me his mangosteen).. but i think i turned him off.. he said something in a class discussion that i didnt agree with and i stated that along with some other things.. after that i noticed a difference. 

my mouth always ruins things for me.. oh and i found out that he has his own lil business in india.. he basically organized a way of getting clean water at his grandparents house..i believe he said he makes like 250 a day from that Geek.. i knew he was a good one.. i could tell. 
but whatev. his loss...  

how are things going with you? 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 2:55pm
ah sounds like he caught feelings when you spoke your mind..lol it's true his loss

yeah I'm good, I just got the all clear to start working out with weights again ( I wasn't allowed to lift anything heavy cos of an injury) and I'm super excited. I want my 38 inches of butt back!

...plus I just feel better when I work out consistently...I remember you talking about getting back into fitness too, how's that going?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 3:10pm
thats great.. i know how you feel, im not used to this butt. it sucks.. 

i have a similar issue.. i hurt something in the groin area when i was using the hip adduction machine.. i need physical therapy but i went once then never went back.. its been over a year and i can still feel it sometimes. 
i think im just going to start off slow with a beginning ballet class or something and that will hopefully strengthen and repair it. 

i feel soooooooo out of shape. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 3:20pm
its so crazy what ppl will charge for... 

the price of this triple oxygen facial is re-dick.. 
ive read good reviews about it though. i want to try it.. 
even though its not my money i still feel a way about this price for some oxygen on my face... 

this sounds even crazier than that LED light facial i got Geek
im in the wrong business.. 
but i need to try it. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 3:26pm
ooh that sounds painful...gentle ballet sounds like a good idea--I think if it persists though you should give physio another try.

...we only have one body so we shouldn't take it for granted especially while we're young...I need to build a good foundation now so it doesn't catch up with me when I'm older and it might be too late lol...

plus I just wanna look good, health is one thing but a tiny dose of vanity never hurt anyone.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 4:16pm
yea.. ive probably done some damage that i cant fix. i need to stop being so nonchalant about it. 

i wanna look good too.. im not used to having no ass.. its the worst feeling..

sigh.. the place out here is all booked.. even for tomorrow too.. so i really gotta go to SF today or just wait until tomorrow cus its getting late and  my gram has an appointment at 3:30.. 
i knew when i woke up at 10 that i probably wouldnt make it happen today.. cus it takes me hella long to decide. 
now im annoyed. i was really looking forward to at least a massage today..  
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 4:23pm
I just wanna go homeee. Two more hours.

Glad I have tomorrow off. I wanted to treat myself to a new piercing since I have extra money but I'm being cheap. Ill let my bank account multiply a little first

It'd be a good day to catch up on all my online shows. I'm tempted to pay this internet bill for my mom. I just don't wanna be broke. But now ill be bored for two days.

Ugh.

Edited by HeyBeautiful18 - Jul 26 2013 at 4:24pm
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 4:58pm
I saw a comment on reddit, and Im pretty sure it's john. Now Im over here looking though his comment history to see if Im right.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 29682969297029712972 3278>
  Share Topic