Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts 2013 Edition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 29192920292129222923 3278>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 31 Votes, Average 3.19  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 11:56am
Originally posted by Soratachi Soratachi wrote:

Wow!!

Coco run!!!
yes..

like your pants on fire

in other news, NANDOS is the sh*t!!
Sponsored Links

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 12:03pm
coco, it breaks my heart to hear you talk about yourself like that--you are not broken!

...it really sounds like the problem is his, he sounds controlling and possessive...I'm noticing lots of red flags here.

do yourself a favour and get out while you can, you deserve better than that, I'm sure deep down inside you know that too.Hug
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Morning ms. Round big head. Long time no see. I cant find any stores around here that have any type of blue bell strawberry ice cream.
good day mixer!! hope you've been well!! none? bummer. Ouch

sorry you moved from the frying pan to the fire. maybe it's a special occasion food there too.

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 12:08pm
my first time with him? yes. 
no, oral didnt feel good.. i think its cus i was in my head too much 
no, i dont think i really wanted to do it.. like i didnt mind.. but i wasnt anxious or anything. 

lol soratchi.. i do kinda feel like i should run.. 
but i take it back, i am a little flattered.. 
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 12:11pm
good day people!!  

eee-- i think i may go get some charms, but i'll need them to have my bracelet back by thursday. 

this is shaping up to be the best christmas in july ever!!
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

coco, it breaks my heart to hear you talk about yourself like that--you are not broken!
...it really sounds like the problem is his, he sounds controlling and possessive...I'm noticing lots of red flags here.
do yourself a favour and get out while you can, you deserve better than that, I'm sure deep down inside you know that too.Hug

if your vagina, nor tits, nor clit, nor a-hole (licking, not penetrationSleepy), dont ever feel good.. i think its safe to assume that youre broken.. ive accepted it. 

i dont think his personality has anything to do with the way i feel during sex.. but i definitely agree that hes controlling.. but tbh i dont mind that.. everyone i know says that im controlling and bossy too.. 

With the way he was acting the past week or so... yes, i already said he doesnt deserve me.. but he's apologized for that, admitted he was being a jerk, and said that he learned his lesson.. that ish is not forgotten and really effected the way i feel/see him... but aside from that week i think he treated me pretty nicely/respectfully. 
if you guys disagree, dont hesitate to say so.. outside perspectives are always entertained.. and i dont wanna be one of those blind, dumb girls.. 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

my first time with him? yes. 
no, oral didnt feel good.. i think its cus i was in my head too much 
no, i dont think i really wanted to do it.. like i didnt mind.. but i wasnt anxious or anything. 

lol soratchi.. i do kinda feel like i should run.. 
but i take it back, i am a little flattered.. 
dude sounds psycho tbh
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 12:29pm

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 12:36pm
so nothing ever feels good?

like no tingle no nothing?

do you even get horney?
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 12:40pm
coco, have you looked at it from a medical/psychological perspective? maybe there's other issues at play...I still don't see that as being broken thoughEmbarrassed

well, just approach him with caution because I've seen it happen before--he acts out, he apologises and she takes him back--rinse and repeat.

...lol you sound a bit like me, everyone sees me as bossy but really I wouldn't tolerate behaviour like that from anybody in the first place.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 29192920292129222923 3278>
  Share Topic