Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts 2013 Edition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 29182919292029212922 3278>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 31 Votes, Average 3.19  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 5:33am
LOL

ouch!

I can't help it if my scalp hurts when my hair is handled too much...Disapprove
Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 5:36am
I currently have a grown ass Brotha asleep in the backseat.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 7:31am
I know as soon as i get up and get dressed my moms gonna ask to bring her to church

Nope, not today! I gotta go jump out of a plane.
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 7:50am
^ my friend went skydiving

yall are crayyyyyz

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 7:53am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 9:44am
i had sex. i didnt enjoy it. Ouch
im not giving up hope yet though.. i think it was cus he was so rough. 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 9:48am
im a lost cause.. i need to just give it up and accept that im broken.. cus even when his mouth/tongue were down there (although sorta briefly) that didnt feel good either.. 
but i still dont wanna give up hope just yet... i was not relaxed and i was in my head.. 
sigh...
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 11:11am
oh and like i had said.. that negro wants to trap me.. hes trying like every single way too.. first he was trying to involve me into things that would be like a commitment and keep me around.. or do things for me that would involve future contact.. i peeped that ish and didnt allow it to happen..  Then there are other ways too.. then what really confirmed it was he was trying to get me pregnant. i gave him the craziest lookConfused.. and basically asked him if thats what he was trying to do.. he said yes. 
And a lil before that he had said a lil quiet comment about, 'not letting me go' but yet he really tries to act like he doesnt care!! 
i feel a way about that. im not even flattered.. cus i think he just wants to control me. 
i understand how guys be feeling when these bishes be trying to trap them.. it doesnt feel good.. its scary
its like damn!.. youre really trying to lock me down.. i dont want to be tied to you for years.

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 11:40am
was it your first time coco? or ?

oral didnt feel good?

dang.. did you wanna smang?
Soratachi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soratachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 11:51am
Wow!!

Coco run!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair