Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts 2013 Edition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 28572858285928602861 3278>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 31 Votes, Average 3.19  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 3:04am
...but lemme tell y'all bout the N-WORD moment I almost had TODAY!

WHEEEEW CHILE!!!

So I've been expecting my textbook to come via UPS since Friday. It was scheduled for delivery today. By 2pm it had not arrived, so I log into my UPS account and see "DELIVERED at 1:39pm" at a resident and SIGNED FOR by me.

Ummm. How is that possible? Confused

So I call UPS and they confirmed that the package had been delivered to my previous address, which just happens to be right down the street - walking distance.  New tenants are in that address now.

No biggie, right? So I just hopped into my car and drove the 30 seconds down the street. The new tenants were sitting outside. I introduced myself, and told them that a package had been inadvertently delivered for me at this address, and that I was there to collect it.

The tenant (who was quite crass and rude), told me that no package had been delivered.

I asked her to repeat herself.

She said that no package had been delivered, and that IF it comes she'd let me know. I informed her that the package HAD INDEED been delivered and SIGNED FOR by someone who forged my signature.

She insists no package had been delivered.

Ok. Fine. 

I drive home, ask my boyfriend to accompany me back to the address - not to intimidate, but to record and protect me should these people get unruly because I was CERTAINLY going back down there.

We get in the car and pull up to the condo again.

Can you believe this dutty bloodclaat raas germs lady get MAD and actually start popping off about "YOU AINT HAVE TO GO BACK AND GET NOBODY! DAMN! YOUR BOOK IS HERE!"

...but, how you gonna get mad at me for coming to collect my belongings??? Confused

She then walks inside to collect my package - which had been opened. She explained that her sister had accepted the package (that she was not previously privy to) and opened it.

That's a federal offense, along with forging my signature. 

There is a certain manner in which to conduct oneself. I always avoid confrontation whenever possible...but lawd... 
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 3:06am
Originally posted by Organic Organic wrote:

LOL you make me blush with the voice comments yes Embarrassed

Come lemme whisper in yo ear, guhl Evil Smile

There's nothing better than a smart man. Mercy, mercy me. My classrooms are an intellectual FEAST for the old girl LOL
To the entire post:

Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 3:09am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

"ya'll wanna see sumfin?"

LOL
 [ak]guuuuuuuurlll[/ak] 

next to group work, there is nothing i can't stand quite like wasting my good energy in a class of slackers.  if i can phone it in and get an a -- i will. i'm intellectually lazy at times. 

i'm bringing "a game", instructor needs to grade accordingly. otherwise:

*raises hand and testifies*

Nothing grates my nerves more, especially in an institution of higher education. Why pay to be a dunce? LEARN something while you're here!

*Sweet Brown .gif tooken *

Ugh. I'm going back to this paper Ouch. Enjoy your day, ladies!
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 3:12am

There is a certain manner in which to conduct oneself. I always avoid confrontation whenever possible...but lawd... 
yeah... the postal services would've been notified regardless, but her popping off and my pkg being opened would've assured me that i made the right call. 

you, madam, are much more forgiving than i. 

the positive energy will come back to you. Smile
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 3:13am

Ugh. I'm going back to this paper Ouch. Enjoy your day, ladies!
Hug 

have a great day & best of luck with it organic!!

Edited by nekamarie83 - Jul 16 2013 at 3:14am
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 3:20am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Lmao Neka.

I y'all tryin' to scoop up orgy. Y'all can line up behind me.Approve

LOL  Orgy is sand and we all got...

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 3:24am
Your landlady and her sister sound like they deserve each other smh. I think you are allowed to have an N word moment in that situation.

Good thing you only had a book shopped to your address. If it was anything she could have used it would be gone.Angry

Can you get a PO box to get your items mailed to?
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 4:26am
morning!!!!
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 4:29am
Morning Afro.

Thanks, Neka! Hug

Newdiva, there's plenty of me to go around Evil Smile

CC, I'm going to have to update my mailing info in my Amazon profile. Hopefully it won't happen again - I may not be as understanding lol.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 4:32am
hello..

you lot are taking the piss with this [ak] guuuuuuuul[/ak] bussiness

guuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl!!!

smh!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training