Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts 2013 Edition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 25712572257325742575 2994>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 31 Votes, Average 3.19  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 3:16am
hey. morning afro!!  

vivienne? *le siiiiiiiiiigh*

and she actually remembered us from her show we saw while in LA 

Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 3:20am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

This guy is sitting there looking about as concerned as a damn pigeon with his lardo body, beady ass eyes and blank expression while he is on trial for murder. He even fell asleep in court after the jury left the room. He needs to go down for hunting and killing an unarmed kid.
[ak] guuuuuuuuurl[/ak]

no concern or remorse whatsoever, from him OR his counsel, and that pisses me all the way off.  even if i felt it was justified, i wouldn't want it to come to me taking another life. obviously, i can't tell the man how to feel. it disgusts me how fücking nonchalant about the whole thing though.

i want that jury to send a message that the stand your ground law needs to be examined more carefully on a case by case basis. it is not open fücking season on your fellow man. 
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 3:29am
Right? All I have to do in Florida is provoke someone and I can kill them and say I was feeling in fear for my life? And I won't even get finger printed at the police station? Sheeeeeit!
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 3:32am
cool neka!

this is why we cant have nice things... nigguhs know how to fucck up a good time, shoot up a party and piss in the punch thats for sure

this joint will never be the same again.. it doesnt move as fast as before which was its original appeal
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 3:34am
i'm sayin. way to basically make vigilante justice legal. 

it's like people want society to act better as a whole, but stay lowering the bar.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 3:36am
project diva f Heart
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 3:45am
eeeeeeee!! i can't wait to start this year's additions to my bracelet. 

fingers crossed i can get 5. 

the beads will be nice as gold and color splashes.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 3:49am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

cool neka!

this is why we cant have nice things... nigguhs know how to fucck up a good time, shoot up a party and piss in the punch thats for sure

this joint will never be the same again.. it doesnt move as fast as before which was its original appeal
The visual of that lol

But yeah, it's slow as hell now. TTT aka Section 8 was going places...sigh.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 4:00am
i had the strangest thing happen to me.  i woke up to use the bathroom and walked in my kitchen and the egg timer was on and set for 15 minutesShocked i actually froze because this is some mind*&%^$#@E kinda sh*t.  i checked my doors and windows and it doesnt look like anyones been in but wtfShocked

ok, ok, i know that the only explanation is that i set it while i was asleepStern Smile but stillShocked

i know i wont be able to go back to sleep
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 4:00am
430 calories consumed so far

42g protein,

8.2 g fat

42.9g carbs

not bad going!!

what y'all got planned for this weekend?

i think im going to ikea, being postponing it for ages.

i think i need a new pot (no kush) plant

boners for no damn reason are not kosher
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 25712572257325742575 2994>