Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts 2013 Edition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 25672568256925702571 2994>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 31 Votes, Average 3.19  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 10:38pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

Ok, so yall know I lost my retainer...and tomorrow I have and appt for the new mold. My question to yall is, can I go to any ortho to get a replacement? Or does it have to be the same one as before? These mofos wanna charge 800...im not about that life...
'Someone' lost mine about 2 years ago. Since your teeth have shifted, they have to make a new mold and in a week they'll they'll have your new retainer and let you come in every week or so to adjust it until your teeth are back to normal.

$800?! You better keep calling around for a better price. Mine was $360 for a Hawley retainer.Confused

THIS!!  I have the hawley...the lady tellin me it depends on the shifting, it could be 280-400 for once retainer...and I need the upper and lower...  but when I first got my braces off,they quoted me 350 for both...
Sponsored Links

browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 10:59pm
Damn, I just realized I have never gotten along with "cat people"
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 11:05pm
let me touch it 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 11:08pm
I just read an old thread I started. Damn. CryCry
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 11:12pm

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Ok, so yall know I lost my retainer...and tomorrow I have and appt for the new mold. My question to yall is, can I go to any ortho to get a replacement? Or does it have to be the same one as before? These mofos wanna charge 800...im not about that life...
'Someone' lost mine about 2 years ago. Since your teeth have shifted, they have to make a new mold and in a week they'll they'll have your new retainer and let you come in every week or so to adjust it until your teeth are back to normal.

$800?! You better keep calling around for a better price. Mine was $360 for a Hawley retainer.Confused

THIS!!  I have the hawley...the lady tellin me it depends on the shifting, it could be 280-400 for once retainer...and I need the upper and lower...  but when I first got my braces off,they quoted me 350 for both...
You better go somewhere else Cami. Don't let 'em swindle you. I have to replace my bottom retainer soon and I plan on paying the same $360.

After things are back to normal, I want to get a permanent retainer placed on my teefuses.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 11:13pm
Are bridesmaids necessary? Can't find my remote and the tv is on some bridal show...and I don't quite see the  point of them....just me, groom, maid of honor and best man as the wedding party...seems like less of a hassle
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 11:17pm
love lust drugs
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 11:18pm
lmao @ Diffy Cutie. that's a cute play on words. 
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 11:20pm
Do you need a new mop ? Order the TS on hsn today for the spin mop.  Best purchase i ever made with my habit to home shopping except for The Ninja . Embarrassed 
smoke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smoke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 11:22pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 25672568256925702571 2994>
  Share Topic