Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts 2013 Edition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 25532554255525562557 2994>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 31 Votes, Average 3.19  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 5:44am
hey love!!!

im telling you!!! eh!

that was taking d piss o!

how are you?
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 6:50am
lol

you looking cute?

send me d pickchazz!!

lol

lol yeah transport has been a beyotch today
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 7:46am

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 8:20am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Can I get a non-beer drinker to give me a review of those Bud light Strawberita and Limearitas.... ty

I absolutely hate beer and those things don't taste like beer at all. The strawberry has a better flavor than the lime, imo.

They sneak up on you though. Four of those little cans had me drunk. They are also very sweet so drink your water

The last time I drank them it gave me heart burn the day after.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 9:02am
Good and Bad News

First the Bad:
My A/C is out again Angry

The Good :

I finally found my foot long Giant freeze pops...OMG!....I couldnt even fit them all in the freezer.
I also got a lot of booze.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 9:06am
I hate expecting money but it taking so long to get to you. I'm waiting on a money order from my cousin, ebay payment, and my "scholarship". That's at least 300.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 9:36am
Free 12oz. Slurpee at 7-Eleven Stores from 11am to 7pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 9:45am
will i ever learn? 
i hope so.. 
idk though. Maybe i have trouble learning certain things... maybe i have a developmental disorder or something. 
i cant for the life of me learn how to not procrastinate.. im gonna be freaking out later today. 

so anywho, the teacher was calling roll the other day and he was like, "robin, hood?" 
i was instantly like "ha ha ha.. robin hood?? realllly?" and it was this kinda cute black guy... 
hes always looking at me... but i want this young indian thang thats in the class. 
hes a baby but hes cuh-yute. i think his eyes might be greenish or brownish too. he looks at me too but not as much as robin hood.. i sit in front of both of them but i feel like i notice their eyes on me/eye contact a lot. 
I had to do a speech in class and they both said a lot of nice compliments about itEmbarrassed.. even though i kinda blanked out and left out half of it. its weird.. i can talk in front of ppl without an issue but speeches make me nervous. 
i hate being interested in a guy in class cus then i feel like i gotta look nice.. and nobody has time for all that. 

Edited by coconess - Jul 11 2013 at 9:47am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 9:53am
i wonder if he thinks im a bitch.. i guess that was kinda rude of me. but i feel like he has to be used to that reaction about his name.. its funny. i guess that doesnt make it less rude though..
oh well
if yall knew the name i go by in the class you'd probably say the same thing i did to his name.. my name always gets a reaction.  
but thats his real birth name, mines is a nickname (well, half of my name).... 

ok i need to go. 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 10:47am
I swear y'all get that good free sh*t
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 25532554255525562557 2994>