Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts 2013 Edition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 27492750275127522753 3278>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 31 Votes, Average 3.19  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 2:45am
morning! 
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 2:49am
Afro, it was from Papa CC. Sigh.LOL

It was g rated awkward but it was obviously supposed to go to one of his lady friends. I laughed because I know he is dating but when I thought about what the text probably meant...

Yes, I am about to milk the hell out of this lol

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 3:00am
Bon jour mi amour ca va?

Cc, well damn.

I once sent up a booty call with someone who sent a text to the wrong number

I didn't know who it was but I told that person to go turn up at whoever house it was, this reason was texting with updates, like I'm in the car, etc etc and when the person said I'm parking, I blocked the number.

Lol

No *&%^$#@Es were given. That person tried to call me the next day. There were rude messages of I'm going to find you etc etc blah blah

Nasfwg though .. I'm sure there was a bust up
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 3:04am
ouais ca va bien merci et tu?

lol that was so evil of you!!
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 3:11am
Considering I didn't sleep as well as I normally do, I'm actually feeling quite fresh.

Lol .. That wasn't evil, that was nice.. I'm a nice person, really..

Lol
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 3:12am
Wtf Afro?! They got the stranger text, got turned on by your keystrokes, got dressed, made up, got in the car and was ready to get bust down? Lmaooo!

So awkward. We talk later today and it's going to take everything I have not to bust out laughing. I like to pretend my dad only goes to work, grills outdoors, watches sports and goes to bed. Sounds good to me.LOL
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 3:17am
Yo cc, my text game is stellar, *fans self*

Sheeeeeeeeeeeit.... Best believe,

But you know sometimes there are those numbers that you don't give names in your phone, it's just a number? But you know who exactly it is and how they smell?

I'm assuming that's what happened. Lord knows I've had unsaved numbers in my phone.. Not that I do anymore, I'm saved.

I need a new coffee maker. I'm wondering if I should make a thread
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 3:21am
Lol yes and you were delivered by the stork baby delivery plan cc..

let him get his swerve on. How old is the cat daddy?

Speaking of smells, this white woman sat next to me on the train in the morning who was smelling if dirty clothes, cigarettes and sweat from an early morning workout.

I was like bitch, you do know its Monday, did you not shower or wash your c,others over the weekend? Now that I think about it, old socks and smelly shoes..

Ecghck!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 3:30am

Lawd, I know what you mean (fake names ftw!) but I don't wanna think that hard about that and scenario and my dad. Get his swerve on? You tryin' to scar me for life lol.

Afro, I should've just asked Cherry about that stellar text game.Cool

I think I will make a separate thread for the espn video. It was very touching and folk need to see it.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 3:37am
Ask who?

Well, look at the time....

*ariba ariba ariba peeeeeeeush*

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 27492750275127522753 3278>