BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts 2013 Edition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 27482749275027512752 3278>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 31 Votes, Average 3.19  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 1:21am
Neka why no updates on your Thursday night escapades?
Sponsored Links

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 1:21am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I miss Fox2 News Detroit...Soooo entertaining...lol  and ratchet

theyve had anchors get caught in pedo rings, fbi stings, caught with married men, and semi flamboyant anchor who threw shade on everybody on the daily...UGH it was a great start to the morning.
I've seen a few stories from the guy in the last vid. they're all hilarious, and I like the way he reports/what he reports about.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 1:39am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Neka why no updates on your Thursday night escapades?
you betta pay them people that money. they probably like that negro gon get shifty cause he finished.

and because there was a 2wk break. the last show i saw was this past thursday. it was great!! the heathers were in town and the energy in the place was phenomenal. carmen carrera is to be seen to be believed.  

we had a good time and my only boooo moment was that delta work didn't do her adele performance. but she's supposed to be back on the 25th so fingers crossed she does it then. 

this week? *le sigh* vivienne pinay. Embarrassed

and ive not seen my crush in what feels like ages. might be at the show on the 25th though. 
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 1:39am
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8JsRx2lois

lmao @ this guys reaction
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 1:58am
Watching the espn sports center story about the 2 disabled HS wrestler's friendship and how they beat the odds. It's a great story and a must watch!!!

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=9456327

It was so touching.Cry

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 2:03am
I see neka.

Cool

Edited by afrokock - Jul 08 2013 at 2:03am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 2:15am
what would people do without me? 
idk.. 

an associate just called me all irritated cus she was told she couldnt get a refund for her flight to miami, only credit.. i was like let me call them. 
i had to call a few different times and a few different places/people.. but coke got it done. 
i have to go through things like that with my friends often. for some reason im surrounded by people with bad tempers who will always explode or get mad and give up instead of just trying to talk their way into/out of situations or try to figure out alternatives. 

anywho, she wants me to go with her to LA next weekend.. i would have said no.. but she first asked by asking me for a favor.. that made me feel a little bad.. this is the girl thats always inviting me places.
so i said id go.. we just spent the past hour looking up hotels and stuff. 
soooo, homework time.. 

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 2:16am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

I see neka.

Cool
Embarrassed
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 2:26am
I got a text tonight that was supposed to go to someone else. I'm about to milk it. My scared mind needs something to soothe it.LOLCry
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 2:31am
Ohhh from who?

Milk it.. I've done that before

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair