Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts 2013 Edition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 24942495249624972498 2994>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 31 Votes, Average 3.19  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 12:04am
so a pic of my friend came up in my fb news feed. 

and below the pic it's like: want to tag yourself 

it's a totally different black chick in glasses with him though. Stern Smile

fb is on that paula deen sh!t...  
Sponsored Links

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 12:11am
Im scared. 

I think becoming an actuary is the best bet for me. It seems like something I'd like but I still don't know for sure if I will. And once I decide to go down that path there's pretty much no turning back. I will already have studied, taken a few exams, and will be pretty much stuck.

Another thing thing Im afraid of is not being able to complete the exams. Most people fail at least one of them eventually, But I already have breakdowns when I don't do well in school. And I don't think very rationally at all. I'm not sure I can do it/ like Im not at all confident in myself.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 12:17am
If your black ("African North American"Confused) you get a refund if you pass the first 2 exams. I like that cus lord knows I don't have it.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 12:23am
^^^ any internships or mentors you can hook up with in your city/state? 

well not with an attitude like that.   of course you can do it!!

you'll take the time and prepare for it like you'd do anything else. 

on the off chance, you'll (wait if you have to and) just take the exam again. 
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 12:24am
Hey Rose.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 12:31am
hey mixer.

Yeah, neka I was looking into joining this black actuaries club (it costs money though). Im just worried that my emotions are gonna eff with me like they do with school. Sometimes I be cryin while preparing for certain tests. lol. Im not sure I can handle it.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 12:50am
^^^ the only questions i would ask are: do you want it? and how badly do you want it

when you have a true love or passion for something, you will move mountains to make it happen. 

it will be by no means easy, but you will achieve it. and when you do, you will look back and never believe that you could've doubted yourself.   

Hug 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 2:24am
^^^   !!!!
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 2:34am
Looks like today will be the last day I'll be able to post for a long time.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 2:37am
morning cherry!!  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 24942495249624972498 2994>