BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts 2013 Edition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 26272628262926302631 3278>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 31 Votes, Average 3.19  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 1:37am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

are you nuts?? Or is this saying you got into a school in DC, but youre gonna be home sick so you THINK you're going to want to go home a lot?

I'm supposed to be going out there to visit my friend soon, if we're in town at the same time, I expect you to take me somewhere cool.. you gotta be rich as hell. Thanks love Embarrassed

lol no im going to school out here.. m-th. I may fly out there thursdays or fridays and come back sundays or mondays (i can miss a day or two.. summer semester is over in 3 weeks.. idk what will happen after that).  but we'll see.... thats what his plan is but we'll probably get into an argument and he might change his mind. 
i feel like thats too much time around me tbh... and i dont have any friends out there that id just go hang out with so ill alllllways be at his house.. too much time.. we need space. he might get tired of me..
and nah im broke.. but ill definitely take his card and take you out. Wink

Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 1:48am
my exbff and i are not talking again.. we havent been talking for a few weeks now. 
it really extra extra sucks right now cus i would have tried to bring her along then id have company when hes busy. 
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 1:55am
"my favorite exercise is surfing....

the internet"Stern Smile 
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 1:56am
Lol yeah CC, maybe just a hot wash cloth compress? I think anything that makes it dry out will scar

Coco.. ohhh your boo lives out there? Is he just in CA visiting? .. you know I missed a lot.. im confused
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 2:01am
lol, yes lb. 
he was just out here for like a month. but he said he might get a spot out here and he was talking to a realtor. 

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 2:07am
Thanks LB! I'll try aloe vera and a cold compress.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 2:08am
wall-e is boring af,
chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 2:10am
News to me,have never gotten a scar,and I've used that method for over 20 years...
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 2:14am
sabellas
BRAD PITT ABOUT HIS WIFE :
My wife got sick. She was constantly nervous because of problems at work, personal life, her failures and children. She lost 30 pounds and weighted about 90 pounds. She got very skinny and was constantly crying. She was not a happy woman. She had suffered from continuing headaches, heart pain and jammed nerves in her back and ribs. She did not sleep well, falling asleep only in the mornings and got tired very quickly during the day. Our relationship was on the verge of a break up. Her beauty was leaving her somewhere, she had bags under her eyes, she was poking her head, and stopped taking care of herself. She refused to shoot the films and rejected any role. I lost hope and thought that we’ll get divorced soon… But then I decided to act. After all I’ve got the most beautiful woman on earth. She is the idol of more than half of men and women on earth, and I was the one allowed to fall asleep next to her and to hug her. I began to shower her with flowers, kisses and compliments. I surprised and pleased her every minute. I gave her a lot of gifts and lived just for her. I spoke in public only about her. I incorporated all themes in her direction. I praised her in front of her own and our mutual friends. You won’t believe it, but she blossomed. She became better. She gained weight, was no longer nervous and loved me even more than ever. I had no clue that she CAN love that much.
And then I realized one thing: the woman is the reflection of her man.
If you love her to the point of madness, she will become it.

Shoulda been doing that in the first place
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 2:16am
That's cause you're applying it right China lol

I put it on and it ends up getting on the swollen bump itself and not just the tip.Ouch
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 26272628262926302631 3278>