Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts 2013 Edition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 24032404240524062407 2994>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 31 Votes, Average 3.19  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 1:28am
Alcohol helps it go down.. but the scarring...
Sponsored Links

TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 1:32am
I can't figure out if the people I work with are lazy or just not very bright.

Why did this woman come in 2 days before report cards are due and ask me about objectives the kids were supposed to meet?   It's my job to make sure you have the materials for your classes, it's not my job to tell you how to use them, plan your lessons or assess YOUR students.

And then she has the nerve to ask me to change the objectives when they are already in the system?

WTF???
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 1:35am
lol Bless Orianna and bless you all!

Toothpaste works but it on my cheek it will scar like a sonofagun. LB you trying to mave me walking around with a chocolate chip mark on my brown cheek. Naw girl!LOL
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 1:37am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

are you nuts?? Or is this saying you got into a school in DC, but youre gonna be home sick so you THINK you're going to want to go home a lot?

I'm supposed to be going out there to visit my friend soon, if we're in town at the same time, I expect you to take me somewhere cool.. you gotta be rich as hell. Thanks love Embarrassed

lol no im going to school out here.. m-th. I may fly out there thursdays or fridays and come back sundays or mondays (i can miss a day or two.. summer semester is over in 3 weeks.. idk what will happen after that).  but we'll see.... thats what his plan is but we'll probably get into an argument and he might change his mind. 
i feel like thats too much time around me tbh... and i dont have any friends out there that id just go hang out with so ill alllllways be at his house.. too much time.. we need space. he might get tired of me..
and nah im broke.. but ill definitely take his card and take you out. Wink

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 1:48am
my exbff and i are not talking again.. we havent been talking for a few weeks now. 
it really extra extra sucks right now cus i would have tried to bring her along then id have company when hes busy. 
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 1:55am
"my favorite exercise is surfing....

the internet"Stern Smile 
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 1:56am
Lol yeah CC, maybe just a hot wash cloth compress? I think anything that makes it dry out will scar

Coco.. ohhh your boo lives out there? Is he just in CA visiting? .. you know I missed a lot.. im confused
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 2:01am
lol, yes lb. 
he was just out here for like a month. but he said he might get a spot out here and he was talking to a realtor. 

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 2:07am
Thanks LB! I'll try aloe vera and a cold compress.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 2:08am
wall-e is boring af,
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 24032404240524062407 2994>
  Share Topic