Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts 2013 Edition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 26232624262526262627 3278>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 31 Votes, Average 3.19  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 12:00am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

This feels like the last season of True Blood.
after the bullsh!t i've already seen--  if they don't shape up, it needs to be. 

the 3rd epi is sittin unwatched on my dvr like, oh it's like that now?  

Yeah, I don't really know what to make of this season yet. 
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 12:01am
oh yeah that sh*t is garbage
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 12:05am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

I lurked.  But I am wondering..What good did anyone expect to come of that thread, and that ask forum thing?
none. and that's the whole point. 

people wanted entertainment/drama, entertainment/drama was created. 
This.

It went way^10 overboard (hence the BHM can't do sh*t right post). I missed this afternoon's BS but if it was enough to scare everyone away from BHM, I'm kinda glad I did.Geek
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 12:05am
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

This feels like the last season of True Blood.

the only show hr drama  i've seen remain consistently good in recent years is Breaking Bad.  Everything else sucks after a few seasons or goes up and down.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 12:06am
k so im going to DC on thursday. Then i think im going somewhere else on friday or sat but im not sure.. 

where is jr? he can take me to ruth chris like he promised.. 

i may be going back and forth from ca to dc every thursday and monday (school m-th) 

CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 12:20am

I'm still laughing at the far-reaching dickbump that went out of their way to accuse ME of posting people's pics--because, yes, that's my style.  Ermm  You know me and my drama!  From beautiful pic threads to drama!  It all makes sense.

Oh, and don't forget my intense hatred of a member I've never had issues with.  Yep, it all makes sense.

Reached all up IN your flapping vag to get that one, eh?  Pathetic. 

But why they ain't mention I was behind the holocaust and 9/11 too?  If you gonna OUT me, do it right boo boo, or don't do it at all.

Amateur.
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 12:24am
By the way, nope--no pink parents, yes I LURV pink peen, and I make no apologies for choosing to post beautiful pictures (of people of ALL races, you jackass bag of dollar store weave) instead of talking sh*t behind anon.

Seriously, do YOURSELF a favor, and take some meds.  It ain't that serious--glad I fascinate you though.  Keep hatin'.

CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 12:33am
And for the idiot who has no clue where people are finding pics for threads (not sure if you noticed, you elmers glue eating sloth, but other people post just as many pics--but you ain't playing with that wizard's sleeve thinking bout THEM doing it, now are you?  Just me, it seems), you don't NEED to google.  There's TONS of picture sites them sh*ts are compiled on, and yes I am a Graphic Design student and use picture sites a lot for my compositions. 

You must either be one ratchet ass idiot to not know about tumblr, deviant art, or pintrest, or just ghetto as all hell and/or too old to know about other sites. 

Get out more, 'tard, you're wasting your life.

Edited by CLCNY20 - Jul 02 2013 at 12:36am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 12:34am
I love circle jerk crew.

Thems my bishes

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 12:36am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

k so im going to DC on thursday. Then i think im going somewhere else on friday or sat but im not sure.. 

where is jr? he can take me to ruth chris like he promised.. 

i may be going back and forth from ca to dc every thursday and monday (school m-th) 

Come take me shoppingBig smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System