Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts 2013 Edition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23972398239924002401 2994>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 31 Votes, Average 3.19  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 10:39pm
I hate both of y'all.LOL

It's so damn wet here. The roads had standing water so everyone (except the dummies) were driving under the limit.
Sponsored Links

nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 10:40pm
I'm glad they shut down that stupid thread. I didn't know there was so many punk asses and chicken heads on this site who have to hide their identities in order to act like they somethin. I couldn't even participate in that trash, which says I lot since I'm not the classiest woman on here and I love drama. But even I know when things have gone too far.
I hope that stupid ho joe sun didn't try and post my pics or things gon get cray up in here
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 10:49pm
This girl on Hit the Floor is beautiful.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 10:53pm
Where is everyone?
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 10:59pm
L-u-r-k-I-n-g.......good night!
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Thank you claudie ^^^ I was really upset for a moment after they called my baby the B word . God knows my heart . I would never try to hurt anyone on bhm . I will ignore if possible to avoid mess at my age . I have never seen something so awful on BHM . Many of the members that where talked about so bad like you , Farra, and Niecy are good people . I hope to never see anything like this again . Love you also .Hug

Seriously? Well damn. Hug

And Niecy? Da hell kinda problems people got with Niecy? Confused

From what I've been told, nothing said about me was true. Well, old is relative, so I guess that could be true. But damn, don't be mad cuz I didn't formally introduce my "new" self to BHM. I didn't realize it was that serious. LOL

Thank you . I was talked about like a dog , but going after my daughter was too much . The fools even claim i never had a child . I only read what was said yesterday . Yes they made up lies about you . Awful things where said about Niecy baby and her mother. You know who takes notes on anything i type . I went to church .

Edited by india100 - Jul 01 2013 at 11:07pm
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 11:08pm

Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Thank you claudie ^^^ I was really upset for a moment after they called my baby the B word . God knows my heart . I would never try to hurt anyone on bhm . I will ignore if possible to avoid mess at my age . I have never seen something so awful on BHM . Many of the members that where talked about so bad like you , Farra, and Niecy are good people . I hope to never see anything like this again . Love you also .Hug

Seriously? Well damn. Hug

And Niecy? Da hell kinda problems people got with Niecy? Confused

From what I've been told, nothing said about me was true. Well, old is relative, so I guess that could be true. But damn, don't be mad cuz I didn't formally introduce my "new" self to BHM. I didn't realize it was that serious. LOL

Thank you . I was talked about like a dog , but going after my daughter was too much . The fools even claim i never had a child . I only read what was said yesterday . Yes they made up lies about you . Awful things where said about Niecy baby and her mother. You know who takes notes on anything i type . I went to church and feel better now .

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 11:11pm
ms.india dont let that bother you.

Until they are willing to actually reveal themselves, those comments mean nothing.

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 11:25pm
Your beautiful, good lord your fxckin beautiful
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 11:25pm
morning!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23972398239924002401 2994>
  Share Topic