Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts 2013 Edition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 25912592259325942595 3278>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 31 Votes, Average 3.19  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2013 at 11:59pm
You leaving the in-laws place, Ice?

What's wrong, coco?
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 12:00am
nothin i wanna talk about mixy, but thanks for asking.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 12:04am
19 firefighters in Arizona were killed in Varnell wildfire. Damn!

Nineteen firefighters killed battling Arizona blaze: U.S. Wildland Fire Aviation

(Reuters) - A team of 19 firefighters were killed battling a fast-moving wildfire that has forced the evacuation of two small towns in central Arizona on Sunday, fire officials said.

The firefighters perished in the so-called Yarnell Hill Fire, near the small town of Yarnell about 80 miles northwest of Phoenix, the U.S. Wildland Fire Aviation service said in a Facebook post.

"It has been confirmed that 19 wildland firefighters have lost their lives on the Yarnell Hill fire Arizona," the post said, adding that the agency was asking "for prayers for the families and friends of these brave men and women."

Art Morrison of the Arizona State Forestry Commission told CNN the firefighters, members of an elite "hot shot" team, lost their lives Sunday afternoon when they were overtaken by swiftly moving flames.

"It was a hand crew, a hot shot crew. In normal circumstances, when you're digging fire lines, you make sure you have a good escape route, and you have a safety zone set up. Evidently, their safety zone wasn't big enough, and the fire just overtook them. By the time the other firefighters got in, they didn't survive," Morrison said.

The blaze has charred about 1,000 acres of tinder-dry chaparral and grasslands since erupting Friday. Heat wave conditions have plagued the Southwest, prompting the evacuation of scores of homes near Yarnell, fire officials said.

Local television news footage showed an unbroken line of flames stretching along a ridgeline, sending gray brown smoke billowing into the evening sky.

Authorities ordered the evacuation of Yarnell and the adjoining town of Peeples Valley, alerting residents through reverse 911 emergency calls to homes and sending sheriff's deputies door to door, according to the InciWeb fire news site of the U.S. Forest Service.

The two towns are home to roughly 1,000 people.

The Daily Courier Prescott newspaper said the dead were members of the Prescott Fire Department's Granite Mountain Hotshots team.

Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 12:07am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

nothin i wanna talk about mixy, but thanks for asking.
Well then I hope you feel better soon.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 12:08am
There as some bat sh!t crazy posters on BHM my gawd.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 12:30am
My vacation is going so fast . I can't wait to retire next year from nursing . I hope the rain stops by the 4th for my baby . Love her sparkles .
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 12:34am
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

There as some bat sh!t crazy posters on BHM my gawd.

You didn't know?

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 12:35am
Have you ever wanted to smash someone so bad but you know it's bad for so you avoid them by any means?
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 12:41am
^Yes. I managed to make it about 4 years before I cracked'.Beer
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 12:43am
Had me screaming oh lawd that pusssy good that pusssy good
Had me trying to hold on

Never again,

But what's if it's someone you have yet to smash?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 25912592259325942595 3278>