Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts 2013 Edition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23152316231723182319 2994>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 31 Votes, Average 3.19  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 12:03am
I'm watching Tattoo Nightmares and this Black dude wants a Zulu Warrior on his leg and got a Filipino wife
Sponsored Links

ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 12:32am
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

I'm watching Tattoo Nightmares and this Black dude wants a Zulu Warrior on his leg and got a Filipino wife
ShockedCryLOL
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 12:34am
Morning
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 12:37am
Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

Wow..I see these two bhmers decided to leave bhm at the same time...wow!!  Or could they be the same person...hmmm...

hmmmm...
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 12:39am
 I'm getting married to a man I am deeply in love with, I'm going to be an aunt, I have work I like and I make very good money considering I started at entry level, I'm traveling all of the time, I'm enjoying my friends, seeing new place and learning new things yet I've been feeling really guilty lately. I miss my mommy Broken Heart a LOT. Sometimes I feel selfish for being happy with my life. Like, I'm alive, enjoying the world, and she's not here. I know it may sound irrational but every time I'm having a really great time, I'll get a ping of pain in my heart. My fianc√© noticed it. He told me that every time I laugh or I see really happy, they'll be a moment where the joy fades from my eyes and it's like I'm forcing the smile and laugh at that point until the moment passes. Le Sigh.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 12:51am
Diva Now You know Your Moms do not want You to be sad...
Joy comes every so often and You have to Embrace it and Smile and know that She still is Living through You
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 12:58am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Morning

Good Evening Bloke, what that mean???
I'm glad You got the Sistas back in Your Avi, I was worried when I saw the Yt girl in Your Avi that You got Your degree and started to act like other successful brothas *i mean suckas* and kicked Your Love for us to the curb....
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 1:03am
Hi guys

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 1:26am
Ghosting on fb ....one of my cousins might be headed to Maury....for real for real Cry
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 1:27am
Hi niecy..

+ 1 bwom.

Hahaha, BWOM I was just fuccking dem heauxz I was was gonna come right back.

Lol I love women of colour too much and it would take an exceptional white woman to make me over look the average sista.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23152316231723182319 2994>
  Share Topic